Reviews for A Message
la-hija-de-Dios chapter 1 . 1/29
This is amazing! :D
Sunchaser chapter 1 . 1/18
Thank you so much. I cried when I read this realizing how far I have fallen. Thank you, God bless, Aslan keep you safe.
Eagle Hawke chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
I love this. So much. I'm literally crying.
TheBookloveress chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
This is truly beautiful! I can't find anything else to say about it...
Bookkeeper111000 chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
I read this twice and im still crying
Ghost Angel14 chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
Let the church say amen and amen again. Bless you.
Lady-Knight Writer chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
This is absolutely beautiful. It made me cry the first time I read it, and now that I've come back to read it again, years later, it once again touched me deep inside. Thank you for writing this.
Blairx6661 chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
Oh wow, this was positively fascinating. Great work! :)
JayneParker chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
This was beautiful. Thanks for writing it.
Barefootedfreedom chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
Narnia has always been a favorite of mine, ever since I was young. But it wasn't until I was older that I really began to understand just what C.S. Lewis was trying to say. Lucy has always been my favorite character, but I have to admit that I am not like her. I can't whole-heartedly put my faith in something I cannot see. I'm like Peter (in Prince Caspian the movie), I need proof to convince my heart that there really is one I can trust who loves me more than I can imagine. But Aslan. He is a picture of Jesus that sends chills down my spine. He is a lion, who is not tame, and he aggressively fights the enemy. He is not passive. But he is also more gentle than I could have ever dreamed possible. Loving, compassionate, wise. You have captured this side of him, of Jesus, perfectly. He understands our struggles and helps us through them. But he also uses them for our good in a way that we cannot fully comprehend. He sees the full picture, while we only see the next step in front.
Many people see Narnia as nothing more than a good story, but in this one letter, 905 words, you have summarized what C.S. Lewis is showing his readers throughout the adventures of his characters. It's the point of the entire series. If you can't understand who Aslan is, it's just entertaining fiction. If you can't understand who Jesus is, life is meaningless. Thank you for putting into words what that meaning is for others to read and understand. I absolutely loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
Awww! Thank you! I'm crying now! So beautiful
Betusta Morla chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
Reading this really made my day! Thanks!
biddle29 chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
This is so beautiful. I'm crying right now :') thank you for writing this and I'm thanking God right now for inspiring you to write this because it is so wonderful
Tachumare chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
Oh my goodness.

I can't describe my feelings for this. Like...yeah, I have knocked on my closet door! I just...wow.
Tithi chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
A work of art. Truly, words fail me.