Reviews for Three Tales
TekoloKuautli chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Wow. again like the other one wow haha
I really love your characterization of them. Specially of Ganondorf! My God I love him haha Raw power in everything he does and thinks, the part of his coveted thirty year old birthday made me laugh haha
Zelda is stuck up and too rambling for my liking but hey, all geniuses are like that and you really nailed it with her.
Link is also great and how he only ponders on what to do with his time was awesome
But what I wonder is how they would interact in that future as allies for many more lives as they were supposed to at first. Would they even become friendly or come to love each other? (Not romantically obviously) And when they stopped caring about the simplest things? When Link stopped smiling and Zelda let herself be touched by emotion?
Again awesome, and thanks! :)
Glitter chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Lovely! Go ahead, make it a story! :)
Lykeans chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
you done well with this "one-shot"... ;P
seriously though it was great!
Snolf chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Wow. This is great! I really like the difference between Link's POV and the other's.

Is it wrong that I hope you fail at holding out?
Mikazuki Hime chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Wow. So, I found this one-shot not too long ago, read it, and came back later to devour it again. I love the way you give each Triforce bearer a distinct personality befitting thier gifts, and how each of them respond.

Personall, I wouldn't be adverse to seeing this become a story. You pull off the Immortal aspect so nicely!
FabulaEstActa chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Another fascinating look at the Three Bearers. This strikes me as sort of a sequel to the Paladin in Green tale, but perhaps simply because it shares a similar feel. I enjoyed how you changed the style and look of each section and you portrayed each goddess well. I especially enjoyed Link's section, for whatever reason. It just felt right. Nice job.
AngelForm chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
An incredible story, as expected from an incredible writer ;)

Love the whole "price of Immortality" theme.

Did always strike me as odd that Ganondorf would keep coming back just to get beaten.

Very deep and meaningful as all your zeldy fanfics are.

Hoping to the gods that you make a story out of this.
NomadJey chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Out of all three points of view, I must say I enjoyed link's the most. I guess it's because he's never faltered in his duty I guess. I enjoyed it.
Lord Yenma chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
This story gives a whole new twist on the reincarnation idea behind Legend of Zelda. I especially love how the Moblins became protectors of the land, rather than causing its destruction. Especially since it implies that Link is a badass, through and through, no matter what age it is.
Aku-dono chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
With any luck, you won't. Moar!

Nice work!
Atalan chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
What a clever idea - I love how their ways of thinking and communicating with their goddesses are different, and the simplicity of Link's decision compared to the other two.

I also laughed more than I probably should have at "Why are your words underlined in my journal?" _
Talon88.1 chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! make a story out of this! think about it. three ancient warriors, centuries after the legends of their expoilts have faded into obscurity. modern age, lots of tech now, but no guns. LOZ and guns just dont mix in my head. Link still carries the Master sword, but in that day and age, its illegal to do so. Ganon is still a ruthless killer searching for redmeption, Zelda is a clinical, unemotionl Queen looking for the feelings she left behind, and Link, Link is still the honorable, brave young man behind the cold killer that has faced down thousands of years of war and srtife.

A Modern Ancient War...Begun Anew...
Ralf Jones chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Good job !

But its a Shame, this could have been a cool Ganondorf/Zelda.

But it was awesome !

Nicely done !
zelda fan chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
great job! I love all the differnt point of views!
phantom chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Well I, for one, hope that you can't prevent yourself! This was great, leaving me in awe as the rest of your Zelda stories did. I really do hope that you continue.