Reviews for Fire Chapter 6: Reclaiming Omashu
too-much-inspiration chapter 8 . 4/2/2014
Nicely written. I like the ominous foreshadowing here. Sometimes you don't need an epic fight scene for an 'episode' to be interesting, although it can be helpful.
Aya-chan chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Haha I meant to comment in the last story, but got too excited about coming to this one ;) I love reading your stories and it's great how you integrate the so-called minor characters. It's exciting to see characters intertwined without just being thrown together like, "Hey this is what happened and why they're here." It leads up to the reason! Well that's all I can think of for the moment :D Cheers!
Boogum chapter 8 . 2/16/2013
Waaah, more cliffhangers. I just know I'm going to be a sobbing mess of despair when these chapters run out.

Anyway, I loved this 'episode'. This really is a brilliant story. Excellent characterisation, and your plot is extremely addictive.
Boogum chapter 7 . 2/16/2013
Uh-oh. Seriously, you need to stop with these cliffhangers. You're killing me here.
Boogum chapter 6 . 2/16/2013
Oh no! What's going to happen? Darn you and your cliffhangers!
Boogum chapter 5 . 2/16/2013
Ah, this /is/ a tricky situation. Let's hope Bumi has a plan.
Boogum chapter 4 . 2/16/2013
Ohhhh! I loved this chapter. The Zuko and Aang bonding moments were perfect. Just perfect!
Boogum chapter 3 . 2/16/2013
Oh dear. Whta's going on now?

(loved the fact Zuko and Katara had to flee the slurping and burping - and that Iroh joined in the juvenile game. He so would)
Boogum chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
Ouch. Katara definitely felt the burn of Sokka's last remark.
theAsh0 chapter 8 . 2/16/2013
this was really nice! ty 4 read.
ForeverRainingFire chapter 8 . 9/1/2012
Great episode! I really enjoyed this one! I rushed ahead to read the next couple (read, next seven) because I couldn't wait. That means that my reviews are not going to be very detailed because I can't remember precisely what happened in each episode, since they all melded together into one glorious story. Suffice it to say that I'm really enjoying this series!
Soten-ni-zase chapter 8 . 11/23/2011
Me thinks General Fong and Jet maybe related .

I also believe they're both descendents of Chin.
Sophia chapter 8 . 2/21/2011
This is my absolute favourite so far. I'm so glad I found this series! It's truly brilliant.
wolf's lament chapter 8 . 1/9/2010
I think it's better that this didn't end in a climatic battle. The original show was mostly about how war isn't the right answer (even though sometimes you do have to fight for what you believe in). I really like the scene with Katara and Zuko under Ozai's statue, not just because of Zuko being one of my favourite characters, but also because it fit so well and in a way is a sign they're taking a step forward in their friendship.
wolf's lament chapter 7 . 1/9/2010
I can just imagine Zuko asking "Where are the Kyoshi Warriors?" in the same voice he uses to ask "Where's the Avatar?" during the series. I love how much your dialogue stays very similar to what the show's dialogue is like.