Reviews for Monsters Among Us
Tishie chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Please. Write. More.
alouetta chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
this is incredibly disturbing. i'm going through all your fics now, and i think it's the fact you write the surreality of south park in such a matter-of-fact way - everything about their twisted universe is so much worse when it's written about like it's normal. i'm not sure i'm doing this point justice, but suffice it to say i think you're amazing, and i think this is horrific, and intensely upsetting, and weirdly beautiful.
unironic chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
.evarr
Xxlotti-waxX chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Wow. What can I say? This story is the one that got me to love this pairing in the first place. It has just the right ammount of sweetness, without making either character seem OOC, and the last line pretty much made me want to cry.

Absolutely beautiful!
alan is stupid chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
This is so IC it's actually sort of frightening. Your little one-shots are quite the incredible droplets of literature.
Anomi chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
wow. that was really awesome.
nonday chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
written in a sleek, cynical fashion in an intriguing p.o.v, and an overall epic conclusion.

awesome work. i love the way you wrote in a perfect cartman-ish way.

that cruel s.o.b.
Pleaki chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Wow. Cartman was so perfectly in character. Amazing job with that. It's very hard to write pairing fics involving Cartman where he's still the same, good old Cartman. :) Not to mention this is my favorite pairing. Great job.
cherrysmex23 chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
OMG!

That was awesome! I love it!

The last line is what totally got me.
Aseret Kitsune chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
A truly amazing story. Very in-character and so Carman-esque. Nicely written.
kyleisgod chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
I'm not huge on this pairing, but I liked the way you had them interacting. You have them both in-character IMO and you tell a good story without too much dialogue, which is a talent I'm jealous of. I like how it ended. I love when Cartman's crazy theories are true. :)
THE someone chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
wow, very nice. loved the ending line. and the whole thing too
SocialismInAction chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Sweet. Heh, I love this pairing.

I don't think I've ever seen any writer on FFN write Cartman's character as well as you do. And for some strange reason, I really believe that I can relate to this single excerpt...yet I don't know why:

"Cartman has long held the belief that all other people are automatons and that he alone is a thinking, feeling being."

Your writing does Cartman so much justice. Kudos.

-SIA
Drucilla Black chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Strange, yet perfectly in-character and really gives an insight to how Cartman's mind works. Very well-written too (Cartman/Kenny is one of my favourite slash pairings)