Reviews for One Art
ccase13 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I like your picture of Dean taking Sammy to the bus station despite the fallout between John and Sammy.

They never said so far in the series but I can really see Dean giving him a ride after his Dad disowns him.

The really odd part is that Dean got away with it and went back to Dad.
MeShelly chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Short and sweet. Nice picture of Sam's denial. I love Dean's response, and especially how it portrays Sam as just as worried about their family as Dean or John-he's just handling it...differently.

Michelle
japanese-jew chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
I really liked One Art, and I've liked a lot of your other stuff (Your Harry/Cedric is basically the only slash that I ever read), and I like the SPN fandom, but this story didn't work for me. It didn't really reflect the poem in my opinion, and some of the parts of the story, such as its brevity, seemed to be trying to call up images of Hills Like White Elephants, but there was too much information. Either too much, or too little.

I'd like to see either a longer rewrite of this, or a shorter, personally.
opalish chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
YOU WRITE SUPERNATURAL. My life is, like, complete. No, seriously.

How I heart Sam. And Dean. And BROTHERS. I love how Dean is so convinced that Sam's afraid, and yeah, Sam is afraid, but of himself, of what he might become, of the hunter in him. Dean really is projecting his own fears, that everyone will leave him, and Sam's being sulky and edgy *insert-high-pitched-squealing-noise-here*
mitchellhp chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Wow, that was really good. I don't think I've seen that as a reason for his leaving anywhere else.