Reviews for His Hand
Benny1 chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
I must say, I enjoyed the whole thing.

Every moment was exciting!You never know if everything was going turn out right.

Even I have to admit lost hope when Ron's head was bring nice trick on King James.

I'm glad Kim plead was Ron to like King James if he was a "Jackass"!It wouldn't feel right if she let him what I mean.
Donteatacowman chapter 2 . 7/21/2008
Nice job continuing "Her Hand" but keeping a happy ending. What happened to Tara, I wonder?
Fazo the Great chapter 2 . 11/6/2007
Really great story, a ,little different but great. My only complaint is that you have neglected wade and rufus again. They are key members in team possible and most of your stories fail to even mention their names. Also i didnt like how you made james possible evil, you could have shown that he was under the spell of a witch or something like that. Keep up the great work.
screaming phoenix chapter 2 . 11/5/2007
Thanks Captain,that was fun.
Trilobitemk7 chapter 2 . 10/8/2007
Heh, I was confused after the first chapter. Turns out I was so caught up in the story, I forgot there was a 2nd :P
Niquest chapter 2 . 9/28/2007
Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, THANK YOU!

This is the kind of ending such a story needed and deserved. Once again, you prove to be an excellent author. I really liked the magic trick with the head and hand touch. That was great.
Drakonis Aurous chapter 2 . 9/14/2007
"His Hand" definitely complements "Her Hand". Excellent story. Ah justice has been served.
Mr. Wizard chapter 2 . 6/6/2007
Amazing. Nice movement back and forth in time. Didn't see Baron Bakin coming. The Black Hole was great. You have the nack.
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
A good story, I don't see how our heroes can possibly get out of it. Men must die! You've got me wanting to see blood.
Star-Eva01 chapter 2 . 4/28/2007
Captain:

You, my friend, can come out of left field sometimes.

I have to admit, having James as the bad guy was a different take on things. Like the SpiderMan story I read awhile back.

Great story, and a great ending Capt.

Star_Eva01
Whisper from the Shadows chapter 2 . 4/28/2007
Aw, Barkin has a soft spot. I like the way you shifted gears in this chapter, you brought things down to a nice steady trot from the chaotic gallop you had been pulling us at.

Favorite line is when Queen Mrs. Dr. P was trying to put things together and out of the blue says, "...and why are you dressed like that young lady?" Priceless, and of course one of those trivial things that she would notice and comment on.

I look forward to reading more... interesting stories with your name attached to them.
Whisper from the Shadows chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
You are a horrible monster that mixes really addictive crack in your stories... aside from that I love how you've done this.

But we didn't actually "see" this dismemberment either, makes me wonder if you're pulling the same mind warp on us.

Anywho, love it, keep it going, and I'll be back next chapter.
JMAN2.0 chapter 2 . 4/28/2007
Excellent, excellent story.
charizardag chapter 2 . 4/28/2007
Awsomeness. I'm glad it ended ok. So... Kim's hand was never cut off?
JMAN2.0 chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Excellent chapter. Perfect sequeal to Her Hand. Can't wait to see what happen in the next chapter. Keep up the good work capt.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »