Reviews for His Hand
daywalkr82 chapter 2 . 4/27/2007
You're a weird little sonofagun. At least this ended happily. I swear I aws ready to beat you down, if you pulled a "TBC...?"
daywalkr82 chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
You son of a bitch. You had to go and do that to poor Tara.
Danny-171984 chapter 2 . 4/27/2007
I'm so glad it ended with a happy ending. I was so afraid that you will ended it with another twist. OH! And the “Black Hole that, King James!” WAS FREAKING AWESOME! The irony! so rich. LOL! Well, it seems that this twisted story came to a good end. I'm so glad...now I can go to sleep. Keep on writing.

Danny
Danny-171984 chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Well, I see that you decided to 'expand' this twisted story. Good! First thing first, I'm so freaking glad that Kim's hand wasn't chop off. What a relief. But now, it seems that Kim and Ron are in the hot water...what will happen next? Keep on writing Captain.

Danny
Sharksbean chapter 2 . 4/26/2007
well that certainly was a happier ending than last time (THANK GOD LOL!) but as far as the gruesome thing goes, that is pretty much how fairy tales were in those times, but then disney came along YAY! Anyways, that was yet another excellent story by the captain, I salute you! :)
Ezbok58a chapter 2 . 4/25/2007
That was a chapter I didn't expect, well I expected Ron would return and attack the king, but not as you wrote. Took me for a loop there.

One thing I have to ask, what exactly was in the bag? And is Tara alive? I though in the last chapter you had her beheaded?

Must've missed something...

Anyways great work as usual.
Ezbok58a chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Wow that was good. Never really imagined what a very angry and vicious Mr. Dr. P would be like, well now I know.

This is a great continuation of a already excellent story, I'd love to see how exactly you wrap this up.
Darkside chapter 2 . 4/25/2007
Nicely done Captain that was a very good read and I really enjoyed it as well as Her Hand. I saw the ending but that did not change the fact that I still enjoyed it. A very good read. It may have been a little dark but you put in some good humor to help it stay on this side of good and not go all depressing on us. Hope to see more good stories in the future.

Salute!
Isamu chapter 2 . 4/25/2007
Nice, fun story. But not nearly enough limbs being severed... King James should have lost a hand (or two) in my most humble of opinions. But the trip to that black hole of a moat was amusing enough.
creativetoo chapter 2 . 4/25/2007
This story was terrific.

Very well written and some good plot twists were thrown in along the way.
rufusforever chapter 2 . 4/24/2007
Do you have a warped mind? Hm. Let me think. Maybe a tad warped, but I mean it in the nicest way. ;-) Seriously, yet another excellent tale from the Captain. Taking Mr. Dr. P. over to the Dark Side and dropping everything into medieval times is very refreshing, and, as usual, you pull it off masterfully.
Comet Moon chapter 2 . 4/24/2007
BOYAYAYYAYAYAYAYA

Badical dude
Sea Chic chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
:O
whitem chapter 2 . 4/24/2007
Just had to review this... This actually seems like something that would happen in those times.

Good Ol' Baron Barkin coming to the rescue. Nice mis-direction...

Laters...
dantecell chapter 2 . 4/24/2007
Great ending to a good story.
50 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »