Reviews for His Hand
Pharaoh Rutin Tutin chapter 2 . 4/24/2007
Kig James launched into the Black Hole. How fitting.

But Queen Anne should have waited until their first anniversary to have the kids crowned. I thnk the young royals will be a bit busy for a few months.
JAKT chapter 2 . 4/24/2007
Best of the Best Captain. You never fail to disappoint us. Without a little twist and a spin, all tales would be boring. This story is anything but boring! Sadistic, warped, weird, we all have our tussle with the darkside, but in the end death, hate and anger all fall to the light. You have to love, to hate, the irony. Right handed salute!
dbfox007 chapter 2 . 4/24/2007
Captain, what a relief . Still What has happen to poor Tara?

Anyway, that was a great story never the less. Keep up the great work.

dbfox007
CajunBear73 chapter 2 . 4/24/2007
Yay, the good guys won, love was rewarded and the kingdom lives under the rule of kind and goodhearted royalty.

Stay away from the dark tomes if you please Cap!

CB73
Kipcha chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
Hurry and update.
JAKT chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
Captain,

Your're firing on all cylinders. Great story. Prose is back in form. The twists and spins are wonderful, even more than the cliffhanger. Can see several directions this story can take. You've done "Her Hand" and "His Hand", How about "His Head" centering on King James? We always love it when the bad guy gets his!

Right handed salute.
Ace Ian Combat chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Ouch... great job! I'm eager for more and yet I dread it, but I really want to see what happens! Ever read a story like that?
dantecell chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Great story. Cannot wait for the next chapter.
Yankee Bard chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Hand Salute? Can Ron still do that? Guess we need to wait for the next chapter to find out.
spectre666 chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Oh, come on! Getting a little sadistic in our old age there, Cap'n? And sweet little Tara, man, you are really going the "Justine" route aren't you? I hope you can pull this out.

Till next time.
Zaratan chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Now that's a cliffie!

Eagerly awaiting more!
dbfox007 chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Captain, I don't know about this one. Kind of disturbing, especially from your other stories.

As much I as would like to see a happily ever after, I guess we need a dose of horror but still...

Keep of the good work.
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Glad you continued this one in this form. Come back soon, you can't leave this one hanging..

King James is such a villain, his queen deserves a better man, Kim seems to be heading to her life of doom and Ron is about to be butchered.

Hope the calvary was close and save them.

CB73