Reviews for Genius
AUehara chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
My, my, this came so interesting! I liked it! xD Shuuichi is a good boy learning about his older brother xD Hahahaha! I liked

.Atsuko Uehara
Kage Hakari chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
You have to continue this!
VenusIsKnownForFlyTraps chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Wow, I thought I favorited this a while ago! I love this, no matter how many times I read it. The characterizations of both Kurama and Shuuichi are perfect, and Shuuichi is really unique and different than how he's normally portrayed in other fics I've read with him. Seeing as how this is still "Complete" and you haven't written in a while, I guess you're not going to continue this or write a sequel, even though you totally opened yourself up for one and it would probably be amazing, but I think you've made a good choice in not continuing, too. This fic is great and well-thoughtout, and I'm glad I was able to read it :).
Amanda Howlett chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
LOL. This was great. Kurama TACKLING someone is genius, cause I could totally see him doing that, especially his bro! I would LOVE him to tackle me. Heh. Awesome job! Sequel?
incarnationofvictory chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
"creepy emo friend"? god if hiei was there he would have KILLED shuuichi for that*laughs* sequal/sec. chap?*puppy stare*
Shadow Elf Warrior chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
you know, you could probably write a pretty sweet sequel to this. i mean, there's absolutely no way you can call this complete, amazing as it is. maybe you can have Shuuichi follow Kurama-kun when he goes to Genkai-sensei's temple and have Hiei-sama find him... oh now there's a thought! *giggles* what would Shuuichi think of Hiei-sama? that'd be an encounter to read!
WolfDaughter chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Wait, wait, wait! You can't call that complete! Shuichi just started to suspect something, the whole thing is hanging wide open! Please either make this more than a oneshot or add a sequel!
Frosty Pig chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Yes, yes, yes. I like this a lot. Very, very good! Sequel perhaps?
TrisakAminawn chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Heh. Hmm. A different Hatanaka Shuuichi than one usually sees. An odd Kurama, too. It's such a childish way of thinking to come back again and again to 'humans, how weird.' Doesn't really seem to suit him. Kurama always seemed pretty thoroughly cognizant of 'people are people everywhere.' XD And he blew a big slice of his cover. Oh well. The fight was funny. Ease up, ya big bully! ;D
ParadiseWolf14 chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
that was awesome. i love fics about how Kurama interacts w/his family. It makes sense that they would notice it when he has to leave for a mission. you should make another one like this.
chibikuro rose-sama chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
i really like it.
Sora Sotara chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Fun story, I like loads. Maybe try to update this one with more chapters soon...? *pouty face* You did a great job.
BBVixenXoXo chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Update soon!
LeFoxy chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
That was very interesting point of view. I was kind of confused who was Kurama and who was the step brother though, but then again I know who is Kurama. Kurama is Shuuichi, the one who has double letter "U" and the step brother, Hatanaka's boy, has a single "U". I'm correct, right? *giggle* Adoroble storry!