Reviews for KP: The Show
Solarstone chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
"What about the fact that whether they’re friends or more, he’d take a bullet for her right in the spine, die, and then resurrect himself so he can dance at her wedding, while holding in the sorrow that is tearing his soul apart, as he watches her feed wedding cake to another man!" -that describes who Ron is perfectly. Besides that this was all pretty funny. It seems implied that Ron's pretty at ease and in his element when it comes to being a star compared to KP. I can actually see it happening that way.
XyKPfan chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Wow...Great fic yvj. I really luved this fic. I especially luved the part when Ron was responding to SlashieMcGe question. But I hated her for belittling Ron like that! Ron is not STUPID! I for one am glad that he and Kim finally hooked up! I mean I was waiting for that moment since Season 1! Their meant to be together! I was EXTREMELY elated when I saw them get hitched in STD AND made sure there would be a Season 4!...Amp down girl...(takes deep breath) but besides that minor part...!...I really enjoyed this fic and hope for more.
giovanni chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
Let's not forget that Kim Possible is not just a parody but a rip-off of James Bond, who is way better than she will ever be.
Rachel J. Lupin chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
Definitely differnt, but I'm very interested. It was funny, cute, and makes me want more. Great job.
Stand Alone Battle A.I chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
its always nice to see an author who is not afraid to break through the monotony and do something very different. i loved the concept and the humor left nothing to be desired. i love how you made Shego a child hood star, somehow that just made perfect sense

looking foreword to your next work. keep it up!
BrotillaTheHun chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Funny idea for a fic...I wonder if Ron and Kim the actors realize how cute they are during the interview. Very nice job writing the actual interviewee moments. It really does feel like a natural question and answer material. Keep up the good work, I hope there is more!
Ace Ian Combat chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Interesting. I'm not opposed to seeing this continue.
Lonestarr chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Neat little story here. Some of the details are pretty amusing, esp. Shego as a former child star.

Speaking of which, I agree that an interview with Sheila and Drew would be a good follow-up chapter.
ASDHIWLTIJK chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Very cute. Love Ron's little rant, hilarious. :)
Joe Stoppinghem chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Like your other stories, this one was enjoyable as well.

It different to see Ron go off like that.

Did you kind of base this off a suggestion from someone it would be great if Will and Christy got together?

Anxiously waiting for Middlewood. I wonder if Ron's horse will get a name this chapter or not:)

I may have to go back and read the last two chapters just to familiarize myself with the story.

Thanks
Netherwood chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
I liked the format! You did a pretty good job of conveying their moods with just in-character dialogue and (basic actions). I could easily imagine them sitting in front of the camera during the interview, doing all the body language stuff that fits with the dialogue. It helps that Kim and Ron are both the types to wear their hearts on their sleeve. Anyway, very good job. Have you thought about doing another chapter to this? Maybe after the actors hook up again or something?
CMY chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Ladies and Gentlemen, put your hands together for the winner of this month's "Most Skilled Possibility Exploiter"...yvj!

An actual TV show with the characters being portrayed by people with the same names! Where on Earth did you come up with that! It was pure genius!

Oh, how I loved the explanation of the intensity of the fight scenes...so that's why they're so violent. I think I discovered something here...you believe that Shego's real name is Shelia, do you?

And for the record, I'm not a Jolie or Bynes fan. I don't really understand it myself, so don't ask me, I'm just not.

I have a strange feeling that the actor for Drakken is REALLY an evil megalomaniac...wonder what an interview with Mr. Lipsky would be like...

This gives me an idea. How about an interview with one of the most popular duos in the Kim Possible show, Drew and Shelia? I think their relationship with each other as TV actors would be exactly like that in the show; Drew rants, Shelia erks. Heh heh...

So this is just a 'let off stress from other fanfics' fanfic? If THIS is only a steam-let-offer, then what are your 'totally dedicated' fanfics like? Oh wait, I already know. Hehe...

For those who don't, read all of yvj 's fanfics. ALL of them. And make sure you leave reviews! Nothing like a good review to encourage a writer...
Zaratan chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Now this was just amusing. I could so see this actually happening too in this manner. Have to say, this was very unique.

I also wouldn't mind seeing more, though this stands nicely on it's own.
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Neat! You're continuing this? A little more than 'just friends' seems to be going on here. Both are showing way too many signs that they love each other more than as friends. Your trademark I'd say...

CB73
whitem chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
So this will be continued? It's unique and interesting. I know *I* would read more...