Reviews for The Protest Movement
RoseWillows chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
I liked it!
And "I appreciate you."
Karen chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
This story was simply too cute! I love the idea and agree that many authors don't receive the constructive criticism they need to improve and the praise and support needed to continue improving. This was really killed two birds with just one I believe Salazar Slytherin would have been proud ;)
theMoirae3 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Lily bears an eery resemblance to Hermione in this fic...
Amarilla Grey chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
This is possibly the most original Lily/James story I've ever read! You're a great author! And congrats, I feel properly chagrined, like when my mom scolded me for eating cookies before dinner.
sti chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
) ) ) ) ) ) ) funny ) ) ) I liked it, I just wish, that my boyfriend were so supportive when I try to write something and not laught at my English with mistakes(
Marina Del Pilar chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
This was very unique! I liked it
JustKeepOnTheGrass chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
:D hahahaha

verity candor chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Oh so true, except (sigh) I have no one to kiss away my tears for my sadly neglected stories...
S chapter 1 . 1/26/2009

Good Job. I loved some of your other stories as well keep up the good work!

Aneley chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
I had so much fun with that, and now I feel kind of bad, because I definetly don't review that often... we should just ignore the fact that there were no computers or internet in the 70s right? lol Who cares? some people make this kind of mistakes in their stories without realizing it and they don't even have a point, at least you do!

That was great!
Ginnyloveswriting chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Oh you are so right! It is just HORRIBLE the way you know many people have checked out your stories but none of them ever review. No kidding. I have a story that has been hit like 200 times already and never reviewed. In fact, it only got reviewed when a good friend of mine read it. (tears up)

I checked out many of the stories from the RL. Many of them are already a part of my faves now and even of they aren’t they are still quite good.

Some questions for you:

How did Lily know that seven people were currently reading her story? :S

And…uh…after you have posted a story already, how do you edit it?

Thanks in advance.

And it was REALLY nice of you to make a community and forum for such a purpose…. :D
Fleur JulizzeD chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Wonderfully ironic.
Treehugger1427 chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Great way to get people's attention ! I hate it when people don't review.
insert random comment here chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
You really want more reviews, huh?
Megsy42 chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Haha, this was wonderful! I too suffer from this problem, but I've checked out the Reviews Lounge and it looks great! Thanks for the read ]