Reviews for The Protest Movement
Megsy42 chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Haha, this was wonderful! I too suffer from this problem, but I've checked out the Reviews Lounge and it looks great! Thanks for the read ]
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Haha, I loved this! This is true; I myself review EVERY story I read (good or bad). Great job! :]
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
this is so the sort of thing I would do - shove my own problems on my fave cahrcaters so I can do a little ranting. slightly over-dramtic, but I liked it.

I'm an aspiring ff author myself (aspiring b/c I need to actully get myself an account) and when I do actully get some of my stuff on this fabulous website, I would be greatly honored to be reviewed by you: one of my (new) favorite authors.
weirdandhappy chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
I agree completly! Reviews rule!
PotterFanSteve chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
This was a really cute story.

Since it was written pre-DH release, I guess using Lily/James instead of H/G who would at least be alive when computers were prevelant, and was around is alright.

You're right that it's ironic that you don't have more reviews - especially for this story.

You can stop worrying about hits/reviews. You're a very good writer. Just think of all the virtual trees your readers are saving by not using up the virtual paper, and if that doesn't work, just assume their too awed with your prose to feel worthy of submitting a critique of the master. :)
Fan of 1 chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
ha ha very good and i do appriciate u're work it if fantastic reading!
Oliviaface chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
LOL way to prove your point girlie!
alecia chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
your story inspired me to write my first ever review
strawberryy2345 chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
so i just wanted to say, i really like this story. and it made me review lol so i wanted to let you know that it completed its function! lol this was definitely a very smart way to get people into the revolution, and becuase of this im gonna go check out some of the stories there and review. so you definitely made a believer out of me lol. by the way im currently in the middle of memento mori, but due to lack of time i havent gotten very far but i really like that as well. ive been lookin for a story exactly like that, and im really glad i came across it. anyways i guess ill go leave you a review for that story on it lol
sophiascribbles chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Hahaha. Point taken :D
Imhereforever chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
at first when i started reading this is was like

but by the end i was laughing so hard it almost

made me cry.

i love the bits of lily and james fluff though D
fragilestrength chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Go Review Revolution! XD

This is a cute, smart way to attract attention to the RL and the review revolution itself (whoever said that you're being a politician is being ridiculous, P) and I think it was very clever on your part.

Cute and well-written, too - is anyone else seeing Lily become author!Lily easily?

Merakien chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
That was so fun! I love it! Those same reasons are exactly why I joined the Review Revolution. Vive la révolution!
Gaby Black chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
He he, way to go Lily!

Congrats and thanks for creating the Reviews Lounge! This was really a great idea.

- Gaby
the-original-hufflepuff chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
A clever way to get people into the community lol!

66 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »