Reviews for The Protest Movement
Katti chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
I get the point. I'll review more, okay? :-)

Katti

PS the story was really well written. I liked that you didn't actually say that it was but implied it instead. really good
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
*wills all the people reading the story to join us at the reviews lounge*

You know it's amazing that this fic hasn't got 20 reviews. Even if you take out all the stuff about reviewing, it's beautifully written, and besides all those hints about the lounge should encourage people to review!

Cuba
thelise whirlpool chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
This story would be very nice if it wasn't merely a tool to promote your campaign. It makes you look like a politician. I don't like politicians. But like your other stories.
novella07 chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
lol i loved that, i thot it was great, totally loved it, was laughing the entire time im interested in the movement thingie, how do u join?
MissMarauder4487 chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
well...that's one way to get people to review. very clever
sweets555 chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
good job, its funny and it gets the point across. i hate it when people read but dont review! its horrible. pretty much the only downside to FP in my opinion...probably here too, but i dont write FFs, so I wouldn't know. okay, enough babbling. Im off to go check out your page!
Daisy Blue chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Haha, that was very funny and a lovely way to get your idea across! And the few of your stories I have read (all of which I've reviewed) have been beautifully written and most definitely appreciated. But i know exactly how you feel with the amounts of hits and minimal reviews not to mention the alerts and favourites adds that outnumber the amount of reviews. Lol, sorry, my little rant is over now but i love the cause, and the story too! :D xx
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Ah that's cute! I love James and Lily, and what a great way to alert everyone about the reviewing dilemma! lol
su chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Ok I read this story before, but after reading why you wrote it and the rest of your profile, I am reviewing. Oh and very clever idea to make your protest through a story. Well done.
sunny tuesday chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Brilliant! lol.

chipped
tmqsuzannah chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
LOL! hehe, this isn't meant to discrimate ppl like me is it? hehe tis funny
tough critic chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
very clever
LyricFreak chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
This is wierd but a good idea! sorry for my short utterly pointless review but still it is a review!
Lola-LessThanThree chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Hello. It's me once again.

I loved this story as well. It was rather funny, and I sympathize for you for not getting reviews.

But now you have one!

I didn't know how to respond to your response of my comment on a different story, so I shall reply here. I've read a bunch of your Lily/James stuff, I really like it. James is my favorite Maurader. . I just usually never comment, but your stories do not go unappreciated.

Keep writing.