Reviews for Zexion House, MD
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
That was awesome! Zexion would make a perfect Dr. House! XD I loved all the clever, snarky things said in this story like the Disney references. And the constant weird things pretty much all the doctors, especially Zexion, said was great. I'm starting to wonder if Kingdom Hearts could be a doctor show. XD
JustAnotherWhim chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
First off, congrats on the most unique crossover I've ever seen. To be honest, I never even thought it was a possibility. Not only that, but it was written wonderfully. You 've managed, as far as I can tell, to keep everyone in charecter. It was a bit scary when I realized how easily I could imagine Zexion as House. Although I rarely watch House this was still enjoyable and easy to understand. Sorry, but I don't have any advice other than to keep writing!
epilectic.trees chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
*snort*

That whole thing is like one massive LOL sandwich!

Ah, House!Zexion has to be one of the best ideas I have ever heard EVER!

I think I love you.
Zelnor chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Nothing short of epic. Nice characterization, interesting touch of using items as medicine; had me in stitches.

Only the idea of Doctor Ansem scares me. "Bend Over... I'll be gentle."
lily23 chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
That was hilarious. I loved all the characters.

“We're gonna have to trap us a Nobody,” said Zexion brightly, smirking a bit.

That was funny.

“You know we're all just suckers for giant windows.”

Great point. :3

“Oh my... I think this boy's pregnant!”

Awesomenes.
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
That was funny! Apart from maybe the fellows, it was cast well. I'll assume that the stupid boy was Sora, no? Anywho...I love House! It's one of the best shows ever! I couldn't stop laughing when I saw the title and the rabbit-sorry, wabbit-joke!
Polish chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Wow...you made Zexion into one of my favorite characters ever! you rock!
Shanny-Boo chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Holy crap.

XD You gotta write more.

This amused me so much. KH and House. You're a genius! -applauds-
Billie the fourth sage chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
XD I loved it. Dood, I hope you do continue.
Airica Adriene chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Tee hee. I liked this. I loved the whole House thing. One thing that bothered me a little was that everyone had the same last names as the characters, and it was difficult to remember that Xigbar was Chase, Larxene was Cuddy, etc. Something I thought was hilarious was that Demyx was Cameron. I could see that! The Disney cameos were fantastic; I loved them. And it was really neat how you used everything as Kingdom Hearts ailments/whatever instead of human ailments.

DO THE NEXT ONE. I dare you to write the mpreg. It looks good. xD

faving

airica
Nada Minnun chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
*sniff* This was so much brilliance that words fail to describe it. I want to marry Zexion!House.

Speaking of which, who would Xemnas be - Vogler?
Twilight Power chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
This was funny. But the wabbit joke was getting old. But I do hope you write more chapters. The "next time" got me worked up!
sotf4 chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Wow!

I was really hesitant to read this fic at first, because generally I'm not too fond of the sort of Switcharoo deal. But I shouldn't have doubted - as usual, you've done a spectacular job! (School had a great deal to do with the delay as well...) Not only was it a crossover, it was a comedy, a bit of a fantasy, and a subtle satire as well.

Oh, geeze, where to start? Your wit is as sharp as ever, I see. The Disney cameos had me laughing out loud. Especially Dumbo returning with the pink elephants, and coma girl being Snow White. That is freaking priceless. But hey! I broke Cindy's slippers first! OMG U STOL MY IDEA!1 Nah, it was cute. Thanks for including her - instant bonus points for you!

Zexion made a good House. I will admit, I'm a little foggy on his characterization - I played through a little bit of Riku's story on CoM, then got frustrated because he just ran straight through all the worlds and fought bosses at the end of them FOR NO APPARENT REASON, so yeah, I don't know Zexion that well. But from what I have seen, you've done a good job! He was pretty funny, too. Snarkiness is love.

Also, kudos for maintaining Axel and the other nobodies' personalities, even though they're supposed to be Cuddy, Chase, etc. Too often an author, even good ones, will just shove them into the terrible world of OOC to make things work. You didn't, and it still felt like both an episode of House and a KH story! You're very good at blending things together. You even maintained the magical aspect of KH without any awkwardness. Good crossovers make the world a better place.

Heartless Aerith kind of frightened me, though...Something about evil!Aerith strikes a chord that should never be struck XD

I thought I had Stacey pegged though...As soon as you mentioned Marluxia, I was like 'Ho snap it's Namine, gotta be her'. But then it was *Hikarix*, and I burst out laughing because I would have never seen that one coming.

I hope you decide to write the 'next episode'. MPREG Sora would be hilarious to see in this story. I'd especially enjoy seeing the look on Kairi's face.

Totally faving this one. And for some reason, I haven't added you to my favourite author's list yet. I shall remedy that right away...
chicagoxpillowz chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
MUAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH! that was hilarious. xD! Those darn foo's! Man! I usually hate that show.. but this fanfic was kewl. _

If you're doing a next chappie I'll most definetely review. Sha'.

BYEBYE! _
AssasinQueen chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
This is crack & you still manage to uphold the level of genius I've come to expect of you *Bows* I am not worthy. You're brillient. Plz write more. Later.

Luv: