Reviews for So Long, So Long
calilils chapter 9 . 10/4/2014
This story is weird. Lucas cheated without Peyton? No. Peyton replaces with Jake. No. He is a weird robotic personality to go with it too. None of thd characters resemble characters from the show. Wish the plot was semi savable. Peyton forgiving Brooke like nothing. No. Fell out laughing at how ludicrous. I think she was more po'd with Brathan sex tape. WTFk. Courting a creepy pregnant rebound woman who you lost to husband of 20 yrs and act as transference husband. Ew. Why was Ryan/her pregnancy completely forgotten? Cravings, labor. End.
svety74 chapter 13 . 1/17/2013
Seriously, on the show I like Jake. I LOVE LP but I actuall thought Jeyton were cute while they lasted but in this fiction I'm really hating him :p can't he find another girl already. is off the market!
svety74 chapter 11 . 1/17/2013
I just love Paley, Pathan & Leyton. Along with Breyton they are absolutely my favourite relationships on the show.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
So Peyton/Lucas have four children, right?
1. Keith Nathaniel who is 17 years
2. Elizabeth Brooke who is 16 years old
3. Michael Lawrence
4. Anna Haley

..not bad considering Lucas cheated on Peyton. The time is a little confusing but I'm guessing Lucas cheated on Peyton but he took him back considering the party at Naley's. It's complicated but I like it :)
diehardromantic chapter 25 . 6/6/2010
OMG! Words cannot describe how I feel about this. Taking words from the last chapter. GREATEST STORY EVER TOLD. It was amazing, the way you started the story until now was truly remarkable. Pure Genius.
xxcrimsonorchidxx chapter 25 . 4/9/2009
Absolutely Amazing! It was quite a journey filled with love, heart break, and laughter. Thanks for sharing.
demeter18 chapter 25 . 3/5/2009
Amazing Story-took me 10 hours to read the whole thing-but it was totally worth it. The ending was amazing-a perfect way to wrap the whole thing up-a song about the kind of love that we all strive for-great job. Can't wait to read more of your stuff
OTHForever-x chapter 25 . 8/23/2008
I have just finished reading this and i just wan't to say, OMG it is amazing. i was a bit annoyed at the beginning with the whole brooke and lucas thing but as i read on i think you had some really good ideas.

i loved the way you ended it with everyone happy even brooke and jake. i can't wait to read more of your done this story is great x
SimplyKorra chapter 25 . 5/29/2008
So I was looking for some good, long stories to read since Lucas and Peyton have recently become my new/old obsession as of late. And I found this one and...loved it. You have a very unique talent of setting up a completely different dynamic of Tree Hill, with the same history as the show and pull off everything flawlessly.

The journey of getting Lucas and Peyton back together was a lot of fun to read, and lets face it, that's what it's all about. It's not worth reading if you don't enjoy it.

You wrote the kids really well, all of them were unique and the way they played off their parents and the relationships you built between them all was great. It was...exactly how I'd like to see Tree Hill if we got to see that many years into the future.

Okay...I'll stop now before I talk your ear off. Excellent work, you're a very good writer.
Stunna21 chapter 25 . 4/13/2008
this was great and i'm going to read more of your fics, and that Breathe Me was amazing. keep writing.
GGashleighOTH chapter 25 . 2/17/2008
Aww i loved this whole story. I swear this whole week i have been reading a couple chapters whenever i have the time. I love it! YOu are a great writer :)
Supernatural Nightmare chapter 25 . 12/29/2007
W-o-w. I don't think there's any other words to describe this story. It was... wow. That was the most amazing story I think I have ever read. It had the perfect amount of drama, fluff, tragedy, and love in it. I don't think I have ever read anything better.
kaligator chapter 25 . 7/30/2007
i loved it. i loved how they did the thing like naley. i loved the leyton. this story was awesome.
kaligator chapter 24 . 7/30/2007
i loved it. i loved the wedding. i am so glad that bake made progress. i loved the song. i loved the leyton.
kaligator chapter 23 . 7/30/2007
i loved it. i love ashley and keith. they are naley all over again. they are so cute. i loved the leyton and naley.