Reviews for Keep Your Mouth Shut and Your Mind Closed!
Wake The White Queen chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Hey! What d'you I found another one me likey, you have some true gems an it just so happens I worship Snape, Mab, and of course Jadis. Coincidences !
Azure Teriques chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
Not so sure about this one. Harry, Moody, and Snape all seem OCC and I like OCCness and all, but it has the ability(for lack of a better word) to be really good.
shamus-celtic-heart chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
perfect...while they may be on the same side harry still wants to kill the murder. i could see jk pulling a plot like that...
SilverFang4190 chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
I told you I would read and review. And let me tell you something... THIS WAS AWESOME! I love it. Even though it was short you kept all the characters in their original state of mind. No OC for you _! I can't wait to read more from you.
wingnutdawn chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
I suspect if it wasn't for Harrys reluctance to learn occlumency from Snape the year before then Dumbledore woldn't have had to plan for his death at the hands of Severus to begin with. After Dumbledores life was saved (Possibly only a respite from death by the cursed ring) during the summer by Snape, he gave him the jinxed DADA position knowing that it would be the last year at Hogwarts for both of them.
whitehound chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
I sincerely hope Harry won't turn out to be such a massive hypocrite. *He* killed Dumbledore as much as Snape did, because he fed Dumbledore a poison which he knew might kill him, and which in fact *did* kill him, because it made him unable to fight - and he did it on Dumbledore's orders. Then Dumbledore ordered Snape to kill him so Harry wouldn't be caught in the cross-fire. And so Harry is going to kill Snape to punish him for doing the same thing Harry himself did, which he did in order to save Harry?