Reviews for Blasphemy
Empress-Eerian-Sadow chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Easter Sunday - Hallelujah! He's a zombie now! Let's worship him!

i love you.

seriously, though. i was raised baptist, not catholic or lutheran, and yet many of the parallels are still there. i am definately in gonou's camp on this one.

your work was well done here, and very satirically compelling. i greatly enjoyed it.
CassiaKomoshiro chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
*Snickers* Bout time someone made a fic about our dear critical Gonou. - It's amazing how different he truly has become between being a child and adult no?

. Now I'm just trying to picture what it may have been like ig Gonou never found Kanan and he endedup gong to some big city school.

*Pictures Teen Gonou in school uniform*

*Squeel*

*Doesn't realize went completly OT*

. ... XD Great fic by the way!
I Know Your Name chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
I am Catholic. Born, raised, schooled, and whatnot. I found your story very interesting, and hope to see more of your work. Absolutely delightful, well-written, and most definitely in character. Good job.
narrizan i'm lazy chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
I love this...I went to a convent school myself and was taught my nuns, (oh too long ago now) and had to attend catechism classes and what have you and I can higly empathise/sympathise with Gonou.

It isn't really blasphemy because as children sometimes some of us just don't see the way others did.

I can see how Gonou would the way he was. An insightful little piece.

zan out!
Rambling Kitsune Onna chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
I really liked this oneshot...I was raised Catholic myself, but I never actually believed in any of the stuff I was taught. Gonou sure has guts to say that stuff to the Sister in front of everybody-in the church XD. I love that ending.
Hareta chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
The ending was a bit...abrupt, but nonetheless this is very good. I love that episode when Hakkai returns to the temple (although I've only seen it once T.T) and you captured the child 'Gonou' here very well. I wish there were a lot more fanfictions like this. ) Thanks and good luck!
A September Rose chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
At least there are productive ways to express feelings, and Gonou seems to be the way to get these grievances aired. It's another reminder that for such a young child and up through his late teens, Gonou is cynical, bitter, and cruelly logical, and only just now is Hakkai learning to get past that.

Good job.