Reviews for In Your Dreams
katiecane chapter 2 . 8/24/2015
Omg that cliff hanger killed vme
Varshini chapter 14 . 5/6/2015
U spelt curse wrong like cruse
DChan21 chapter 14 . 7/13/2013
This story was AWESOME! I wished you could continue it like Yuki getting pregnant and seeing them deal with that! Hahahah but I loved it! Thanks soooo much!
TwinSanity95 chapter 14 . 6/29/2013
i liked the story maybe a few more details here and there and a lot of spelling errors too
Prime's Little One chapter 14 . 5/8/2013
Loved this! It's so cute, and has humor, drama, and well developed characters. I did notice some spelling/grammar mistakes, but let's face it: This was really, really, really good, even with the (extremely minimal) errors I found. Ah, please don't think I'm trying to be mean: I'm really not! But I do like it when others point out(nicely) if I missed something when proofing my stories, so I try to be kind and do the same. Um... I really do like this. I'll keep it on my list of 'pick-me-up stories for when I'm feeling down'. It's really sweet. And cute. And did I mention sweet? And cute? *giggles before going back to re-read the entire story*
Becca chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
I am excited to see where this fic will go, because the storyline intrigues me. However, there are many grammatical mistakes, mainly punctuation or lack of, that I noticed. It would also be best for author's notes to go at the end unless it is vital to the story to add one. Please do not feel offended by these comments, I only want to help you better your writing skills. I understand that this is to practice writing about things you love, and I encourage you to continue.
OrgasmicYaoi chapter 14 . 7/24/2012
I loved this story it was so beautiful.
Goddess of the Multiverses chapter 14 . 5/29/2012
I loved it! It was really great and original! Awesome job and happy writings :3
shin-jim99 chapter 5 . 2/13/2012
Kyo came... and then he went.
Almost Not Quite chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
so i checked out this story because the summary made me think it would be good. then i started reading it and it was alright. then A/N kept appearing...again...again...again and again ...x so that was it for me because i myself cant read a story with constant A/N in them as its just a needless and completely worthless annoying pause in the story and i then have to go back to read the chapter trying to figure out why the hell you needed to put so many A/N in it and then realize you really didn't have a reason at all except maybe you want people to not read this? anyway my advice to you would be to not put needless A/N repeatedly in a story, leave it for the beginning or end
Deidara Crack Remix chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Honestly, I know you haven't updated in like 2 years... but i'm still gonna say this... You're theme is fucking 100 percent amazing... you're writing/spelling not so good. Also, please for future references STOP PUTTING A/Ns IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAMN STORY! Like really, i'm not retarded, we know what you're trying to do, it's not funny. But then again, this story is really old and I doubt you'll read this, but it was really bothering me that the story is so good... but you're writing is such a damn eye sore. Good job though, keep it up :) and I hope you don't hate my criticism... it must be done -_-
RiuDoesNotSparkle chapter 14 . 2/24/2011
Awesome story! I loved it! Best yuki and kyo story I ve read soo far... :)
Kandakicksass chapter 7 . 1/5/2011
"Sooo... nii-chan..." is incorrect. Don't get me wrong, i LOVE this story! But i thought you should know in case you didn't that the word you're looking for is otouto, which is younger brother. Nii-chan (san, sama, whatever) is older brother. Great story, btw! :D
Art-Of-Escape chapter 14 . 9/3/2010
ahhahahahaha loved it! absolutely amazing!
ShadowsOfPenAndPaper chapter 14 . 7/30/2010
i really liked the story. the endng was my fav part. keep wrtitng the way you do! And i'll keep reading!