Reviews for Greed
jj chapter 1 . 4/6
hmmm interesting i like
Mana's Madness chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Wow... I read the redo of this first, and now this one seems really... Condensed. Loved it, though, it was simpler and nice to see Yuugi not hating Yami for half of it. I loved both versions, but for different reasons, I guess.
GothicDebby chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Love the short story :)
kiyoco-chan 4ever chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
muy buena version de los hechos yo tambien pensaba que algo asi pasaria pero no sabia como representarlo, me gusto tu version
Adrianna chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I dont know why I like this so much seriously this has to be my third time reading it I just love it!
The Blind Girl chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Interesting! :D In an odd way I loved Yami in this fic more than Yuugi. I loved the dark possessive way he cared for Yuugi. And the ending ashgajhjfsgahkashk O.O I loved it! Literally. I kept on imagining some sort of sick or (/and?) dirty ending with blood or something gruesome, but wahh! You surprised me! xD Thank you for sharing your lovely fic!
Cheshire Stripe chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
This was very good. I loved how Yami kept trying to make Yugi stay by hiding his things :3 that's not a bad idea.
the dark euphie chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
i was actually scared for yugi for a moment.
Good in Nothingness chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Selinon: that is the best twisted story i have ever read!

Nonisel: i have read many fics about Yami having a body and getting a positive view about it, this is the first. my fav! mine! mine! mine!

Selinon: hope this idea would make a dark twisted story in one go.
zara2148 chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
I love it, I love it, I LOVE IT!

Dark fics with happy endings are the best kind of dark fics mentioned. As people before me have mentioned, too many of them end in suicide or something like that.

But yours was perfect!
Happyfish chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
POOR Yami and POOR Yugi hm, that's an interesting angle maybe you or other people could write more of that angle! It's a good story
Reviero Messiah chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
I LOVE THIS! MAKE SOME MORE PLEASE!
yakuri-moe chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
I Absolutely LOVED this gorgeous piece of fanfic. I agree with your idea that Yami getting a new body would separate him from Yuugi in some ways, and that it could make him feel lost or needy to the point of getting reluctant to stay away from his aibou. Call me cheesy, but I love the solution this issue needed: reassurance words and a lover-like contact with Yuugi.

I never get tired of reading this, mostly because is the only fanfic -that I know of- that takes this approach. I wish there were more stories dealing with this!
tediz-leader chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
OMG HI! I'M BACK FROM THE DEAD!-sorta...

wow...it's just been so long since I've talked to ya... I MISEDEDED YOU! *glomps*

Iheard you're going through a rough time... I'm here to helpin any way I can...hope you can get on your feet quickly -
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
I love the unique point of view you put on this