Reviews for Cirque Du Freak: The Possible End
Ravenlovft chapter 3 . 8/25/2008
This story is so cool. Will he trie to kill him self again? I can't wait fo the next chapter!
Diablo's Heir chapter 3 . 5/19/2008
bad ass story (and i dont mean that in a good way)
Tayla chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
ok that was dumb and short are you retarded
DaOneAndOnlyTt chapter 3 . 4/19/2008
exciting!update!i luv darren xD!
Rebellious Vampiress chapter 3 . 4/12/2008
Oh!

UPDATE SOON, S'IL VOUS PLAIT!

I'm dying with anxiety!
BlueEyedAlchemist chapter 2 . 2/23/2008
write another chap soon cliffhanger is killing me
just-call-me-ACE-19 chapter 2 . 1/28/2008
Hey,kid,not too bad.I enjoyed is my favorite series and I've got to tell you i read a lot!So nice job,keep it up.

S.J.
anonymous chapter 2 . 10/6/2007
This is a good fanfic, but I have a few questions.

1:How did Steve die?

2:What about Desmond Tiny?(If you read the 12th book you would know what I'm talking about.)

3:What about the purge, that should jump start again soon.

Otherwise great story.

PS:You have great grammer and spelling. Keep it up!
LeFrenchMartini chapter 2 . 8/31/2007
Allo!

This is my second time reading this & Im addicted to it :)

I hope you continue soon.

Would you mind returning the favour and R & R my new story called When a Tales Come a Knockin' or any others..

Thanks

& Shayy ;
blackroses16 chapter 2 . 8/25/2007
for the reply. I see you took my advice.[:. Good.

2.I wont kill you since you need to write another . This capter was great and I can't wait to see what happens next. (No mistakes that i can or anything to fix.)

/wish:put a twist and mix it with what happens next!
Azure Teriques chapter 2 . 8/21/2007
It has a lot of potential. I like it and can't wait for the next chapter.
Da-Man123 chapter 2 . 8/20/2007
Very well written, however, depending on weather you are trying to write like Darren Shan himself, or just for wirting this review can go two ways. Overall, it was very good either way. You may want to elaborate on your details and to use more decribing words. Also (just as a note)Darren Shan doesn't use as much cussing. it's nothing improtant. Anyway, you may need to explain more on the snapping of the twig in the last paragraph. But overall, great story, keep writing!
TheKarlyFries chapter 2 . 8/19/2007
wow, i must say i'm impressed!

i love it! thank you for spacing it out... darren's my favorite charcter in the book, i love his courage. he's very un-selfish and i enjoy reading the books about him. he's just such a cute guy.

i love your portayal of him. so, i'm a bit upset. i hate debie! i can't stand her character! she's just so... ugh! anyways. love love love love it! please write more... and like post it tomorrow if you can!lol
Reality-in-Reverse chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Nice story can't wait 4 the next chapter
LeFrenchMartini chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Allo!

I like the starting of your story, sounds good.

So that authors message, does taht mean you need a beta?

Im not quite sure what that means but it sounds intersting,

would you mind clearing that up for me?

& oh, would you mind returning the favour & R & R my story please?

& ѕнαуу ;