Reviews for He Who Watches
Sailor Pandabear chapter 12 . 12/28/2011
nice
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 12 . 11/1/2011
Thanks for the dedication! I really enjoyed this. It was very interesting, and I loved the way you wrote for Negaduck. Great fic!
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 11 . 11/1/2011
Very awesome chapter! Loved the reveal!
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 10 . 11/1/2011
Cliffhanger! So glad I have chapter 11!
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 9 . 11/1/2011
Very exciting chapter! Moving on to the next!
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 8 . 11/1/2011
LOL, Much Ado About Nothing is one of my favorite Shakespeare plays! I can't wait to see if Gos gets to confront Negs on her own terms.
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 7 . 11/1/2011
Hmm... what exactly is he planning? Onto the the next!
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 6 . 11/1/2011
Darkwing pulled a Batman. Good thing Quiver showed up. Onto the next for me!
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 5 . 11/1/2011
I'm back! This was a great chapter!
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 4 . 11/1/2011
Awesome chapter. Sadly, sleep is taking me... and I do have to get up so early. I'll be back tomorrow to read more! Can't wait!
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
LOL. "No, Negaduck wouldn't follow you." Fail. Okay... just one more... just the one!
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 2 . 11/1/2011
Oh, Negsy. Can't wait to see how this turns out. Okay, one more chapter tonight and then bed!
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Oh dear. I don't think I ever realized that this was posted. Anyhow, I can't wait to read more. It's real late where I'm at right now (2am) so I'll only have time for a couple more chapters tonight. But I'll definitely be back for more!
Waruitenshi chapter 12 . 9/16/2011
Lol I liked the whole fanfic. Negaduck was well written and so was Gosalyn and the others.
Atarah Derek chapter 10 . 12/27/2010
Wow, this chapter takes DW's routine oblivion to a whole new level. I'm surprised Gosalyn never made the connection until now.