Reviews for A Time Once Lost
Parker117 chapter 9 . 4/28/2015
I don't even play the games and I enjoyed this. You're an excellent master of words.

Keep writing!
ChloboShoka chapter 9 . 3/13/2014
Brilliant story. I enjoyed this very much. I didn't want to repeat myself, in previous chapters but I thought the descriptions were spot on and I personally thought there was no filler at all which is a bonus. I would read this again.
ChloboShoka chapter 2 . 3/13/2014
I think Zelda is really in character in this one. Again lovely job. I wish I could handle POV changes as well as you.
ChloboShoka chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Lovely first chapter. Not too long and not too short either. I felt that it was just right. I like how you mentioned Minda in this and I think you did a good job writing this chapter in Link's point of view.
Pesky.Bluee chapter 9 . 12/1/2013
Such an adorable story :3 beautifully crafted. Made you feel like you were there experiencing their emotions and thoughts. Love your writing. Great story! :D
hdvsujfyhv chapter 9 . 10/25/2013
Awww... This was adorable!
ZeldaxLink chapter 9 . 8/15/2013
so adorable they belong together forever
chocolaty chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
So he is the Hero of Time. This is fun to read.
Fahziz -The Flying Pikachu chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
i love it this is the very first amazing fanfic that uses morjoras mask items and collection in it..plus overall this is a amzing fanfic 50000/5! :)
ima-panda-hear-me-roar chapter 9 . 8/6/2011
I just realized how old this story is...

Heh XD

It's quite good and I will now go read the sequel.

~

~
ima-panda-hear-me-roar chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
WONDERFUL.

I JUST CANNOT EXPRESS MY FEELINGS

BECAUSE THIS STORY IS TOO GOOD FOR ANY WORDS IN MY VOCABULARY.
ima-panda-hear-me-roar chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
*deep breath*

and my zelda fandom starts again.

TT_TT

oh you wonderful thing. thank you so much for this
Hayal Kurmak chapter 9 . 2/4/2011
I really enjoyed the story, and I really like your style of writing. I hope you keep writing!
ChizukoKun chapter 9 . 9/1/2010