Reviews for Don't Let It Go To Your Head
Ninja.Melting.Hydrogen chapter 2 . 10/27/2008
please carry on!

it's great :)
Maximum Ride all the way chapter 2 . 6/29/2007
can't wait for the next chapter
TheRedBandit chapter 2 . 6/24/2007
lol

Fang is so...I'm not going to admit I like Max. :D You read the third book yet? It made me laugh to think about all those REALLY crazy Max/Fang shippers (weird word...) that were all sobbing because Fang and Max didn't do more than kiss ONCE. :D But I'm gonna stop rambling now. Update soon!

TheRedBandit
Inamorta chapter 2 . 6/24/2007
ha ha its great! update soon!

:D
RogueSummersLover chapter 2 . 6/8/2007
can't wait to hear more. I'm hoping it'll be good.
Werewolf Hunters chapter 2 . 5/30/2007
I LOVE THE FAX! but make it longer and i would like it if maz anf fang get together in the end and kiss or something!
boop2222 chapter 2 . 5/30/2007
This is good! Update again real soon k?
xTheIrony chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
Please update! Want to know what happens at the date.
javoraf chapter 2 . 4/27/2007
they are both idiots. why is it so obvious that they like each other to everyone else, but them? they should jsut jump each other and get it over with! (In the real books i mean, wouldn't really work where ur story is going, u know one seperate dates lol :])

more please!
Gia279 chapter 2 . 4/26/2007
i like this story, post more please. I like how ur switching POV's and stuff...and i can't wait 2 c wat happens at the diner! lolz!
kitti-of-death chapter 2 . 4/22/2007
i like it please update soon!

C
Anna May chapter 2 . 4/22/2007
I think this is going to be an excellent fic and I just can't wait to find out what happens at the diner. So please update son.
lightbeam911 chapter 2 . 4/21/2007
Oh! Please keep writing it! I can tell the jealousy and faxness is coming : I can't wait to read more!
The Midnights Sun chapter 2 . 4/21/2007