Reviews for Pause
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ
Lady Moiraina chapter 12 . 2/17
NOOOOO! Where's the next one? I need it! I'm dying! I love your stories btw!
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 11 . 10/23/2016
I really like this story. I hope you can finish this. You have a talent for writing and this story is very creative. I hope no one dies though. I like the NejiTen hints :3 update soon. I believe in you (BELIEVE IT!) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/26/2016
Ow! 75k words and no ending? You are a meanie author-sama. Even though Naruto has ended, would there be a chance to see this fic end? It was a really well created one too. Or at least place a warning on the summary saying it's not complete :’-(
Shame chapter 12 . 3/15/2016
It is a shame this will never be continued or maybe it will it is really good
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 12 . 10/25/2015
Your story is so good!
The concept is one of the best I have ever read.
Every chapter makes the readers guess how Sasuke and
Naruto get out of this mess.
But at the same time in denial because I freaking see the signs of them changing.
Sometimes I even wonder how many more twists are you going to add.
Please Update Soon!
COCO-HIME chapter 12 . 9/18/2015
Dear Author,
Ever since i've read the prequel to this i loved it, and then when i found out there was a sequel, i squealed in exitment! So you can sort of understand my dismay when i found out that it has been left uncompleted for the past 6/7 years. At first i wasn't going to read it since it was left uncompleted without any recent updates, but i really loved this story of your. I know you must be occupied with other things on a day to day basis, but if you could at least update and announce to the readers that this story has been discontinued that would be nice. I know for a fact that i would probable sit here and wait months or years for this fan fiction to update if you don't say it has been discontinued, I'm already doing the same thing for multiple other fanfics. But if you could continue this story that would make me and many other fans extremely happy! So PLEASE update with a notice or a new chapter!
-love a desperate fan!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/28/2015
update please
EmpressofMondays chapter 12 . 3/25/2015
Heya! What happened to this story? It's was sooo good. And I almost cried when I saw you last updated on 2008? :(
prefelct chapter 12 . 2/1/2015
i wish that u both continue this story. it kills me. 5 years! oh God... such an amazing trilogy!
u promise us 13 ch... at least please finish this one...:(
i know that sometimes, authors get tired for writing...:(
i hope that one day, u both back to the fanfiction world and continue this amazing story!
hope the best 4 u...
Love, Prefelct
eurielle chapter 12 . 1/21/2015
He guys, are you still in there? I really want next chapters to this story, but the amount of time since you stop updating it was too long, I know that you probably discontinued this. I also find that since this seems to be your last story, then you're long gone from this site.
name chapter 12 . 11/22/2014
its been a while since youve updated
Xx chapter 12 . 10/25/2014
You gotta update, guys. Please
redfoxgirl chapter 12 . 10/7/2014
Update please I love it!
Loner Kid chapter 12 . 9/30/2014
It's over!? R u effing kidding me!? R there a sequel!?
1,539 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »