Reviews for Pause
multipass22 chapter 12 . 2/26
Dude! PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY!
It's killing me ! I need to know what happens next :(
susana chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
I have looked everywhere for the sequel ..please tell me you planned to finish this story..its just torture not knowing how would it finish. Such an amazing fic
amiableariana chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
please update soon omg it has been 5 years already.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/28/2013
Omg these stories are sooooo good. I started fast forward like 3 days ago. And just finished this last one so far. Please write more!
animefreak606 chapter 12 . 11/17/2013
Aarrrrggghhh!
Too good! I must know wat happens next! Update soon plz :)
Contrastive chapter 12 . 9/10/2013
The SS and NH FEELS!11one!1 IN this story omg. You can't imagine how much I'm stuck with this story sajfhiuasgi kfags I DIED WHEN I DIDN'T SAW THE NEXT BUTTON I SWEAR.

Anyways, that was just my fangirl rage.
This story is beyond unique and full of suspense and angst I can't even say how much it's my pleasure to read it lol. It's sooo good! I'm looking up for the next chapter :)
paracuties chapter 12 . 8/5/2013
WHHAAAT. Okay, I take it back. I'm really mad that you stopped writing this. D: This is still written really well, and you said it would be thirteen chapters before you wrote Rewind-at least you could've finished this! Only one chapter more! And if you guys aren't working together on writing or whatever, well one of you could still finish...

Well. Sorry for like, lecturing you or something. But I'm still mad. Upset that I don't get to finish reading this amazing story and totally crazy kind of idea.

Both your writing's amazing though...just to let you know :)
hama431 chapter 12 . 7/26/2013
Update the next chapter
IimagineLove chapter 12 . 7/15/2013
are you going to continue with this fanfiction ? i love it so much !
CherryBlossom chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Everybody else is right. This story deserves continuation. It's not fair to leave it abandoned like this. However, I do understand that you can't push inspiration. It won't turn out the same otherwise. I do hope it might return sometime though and you can finish this... :)
lj26 chapter 12 . 6/21/2013
Awesome story kindly update I wanted what will happen next. Do not abandon this great story.
PineapplexFudge Angel chapter 12 . 6/13/2013
so... after 5 years, this account became dead... that really sucks, especially since this story is so awesome :( if u get any inspiration, could u plz at least finish the story? that would be great
okami-onna chapter 12 . 5/7/2013
Please, please! You have to finish the trilogy. This story is very original and I just LOVE all the drama. I'm a sucker for SasuSaku and NaruHina and I can't stand the waiting, he he. Sorry for the bad English, I'm from Mexico and took a few English classes.
You can take all the time you need but please continue the story, please?. I'm sure that all of your fans will be waiting.
Esperaremos pacientemente que continĂșen con su maravillosa historia. No la dejen asĂ­ por favor!. Las amo a ambas!
James chapter 12 . 4/28/2013
Seriously, you guys need to finish this. The premise is wonderful and you've got the characters down to a T!
xksyoddie chapter 12 . 4/24/2013
I loved reading Fast Forward & Pause. Even though this is a dead account, please update this story. It's amazing! The cliff hanger you've left us with was brilliant. What did Jiraiya come up with after tracking Naruto for years? And what will happen when the Kakashi & Jiraiya find Sasuke & Naruto? I really enjoyed reading this story & it's evident that thousands of others agree. So please update, in return I'll give you both...a smile :D
1,518 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »