Reviews for Pause
COCO-HIME chapter 12 . 9/18
Dear Author,
Ever since i've read the prequel to this i loved it, and then when i found out there was a sequel, i squealed in exitment! So you can sort of understand my dismay when i found out that it has been left uncompleted for the past 6/7 years. At first i wasn't going to read it since it was left uncompleted without any recent updates, but i really loved this story of your. I know you must be occupied with other things on a day to day basis, but if you could at least update and announce to the readers that this story has been discontinued that would be nice. I know for a fact that i would probable sit here and wait months or years for this fan fiction to update if you don't say it has been discontinued, I'm already doing the same thing for multiple other fanfics. But if you could continue this story that would make me and many other fans extremely happy! So PLEASE update with a notice or a new chapter!
-love a desperate fan!
update please
EmpressofMondays chapter 12 . 3/25
Heya! What happened to this story? It's was sooo good. And I almost cried when I saw you last updated on 2008? :(
prefelct chapter 12 . 2/1
i wish that u both continue this story. it kills me. 5 years! oh God... such an amazing trilogy!
u promise us 13 ch... at least please finish this one...:(
i know that sometimes, authors get tired for writing...:(
i hope that one day, u both back to the fanfiction world and continue this amazing story!
hope the best 4 u...
Love, Prefelct
eurielle chapter 12 . 1/21
He guys, are you still in there? I really want next chapters to this story, but the amount of time since you stop updating it was too long, I know that you probably discontinued this. I also find that since this seems to be your last story, then you're long gone from this site.
name chapter 12 . 11/22/2014
its been a while since youve updated
Xx chapter 12 . 10/25/2014
You gotta update, guys. Please
redfoxgirl chapter 12 . 10/7/2014
Update please I love it!
Loner Kid chapter 12 . 9/30/2014
It's over!? R u effing kidding me!? R there a sequel!?
Loner Kid chapter 10 . 9/30/2014
Loner Kid chapter 5 . 9/30/2014
Wait I don't get it why is sai joining orochimaru!? Did this happen in canon?
Loner Kid chapter 4 . 9/30/2014
Omg the drunk part was hilarious! So they were in a SM club, I guess?
Loner Kid chapter 2 . 9/30/2014
For some reasons...I have a bad feeling about that katana...
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Is naruto and sasuke seriously gonna leave Sakura with that thought (that she's a burden) for 3 years!? That's just too sad...
xxredemption-love-and-liesxx chapter 12 . 4/22/2014
The amount of times that I have re-read this fanfiction is pretty scary. It's too bad that you guys are no longer working on this, and I find that to be quite depressing and all. You never see stories like this made by the authors of now-no offense to anyone-and I think this fic does deserve a continuation.

Of course, you guys are obviously no longer doing fanfiction, as the account you're using is dead. I understand that a writer cannot write a story that they have no want to continue, and that may be true for this one. Maybe sometime in the future you might decide to pick it up once more, but I highly doubt it.

This fanfiction would definitely be one of the best SasuSaku and NaruHina fanfiction that have been created on this site, and like a lot of other people who have read this fanfiction, it deserves to be continued. I'm sure that if you check the reviews on the site that you see a lot of people pleading with you to pick up this fic again.

Either way, this fanfiction-even though it was discontinued-is definitely a masterpiece that any reader that ships SasuSaku and NaruHina should read. It's a definite must-read fic. However, I did notice a few mistakes throughout, and I guess every writer makes these mistakes. If we didn't, we just wouldn't be human.

Anyways, it was a pleasure to read this fic for the umpteenth time, and I wish you luck in future events and your life.

- Red