Reviews for Pause
Lynn chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Just out of curiosity, why did you choose the Second Hokage? Why not the First?
Sirona of Arabia chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
fast forward was one of my favorite stories so i don't have to tell you how much i loved this chap. plz update soon.

P.S. you have to feel some pain for Sakura, Sasuke, and Naruto
asdfasfd chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
omg the sequal finaly i luv it ur a relly good writer keep it up:)
Tap-chan chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
*pulls fingers and twists cloth* Need to know what happens... need more. _

Okay, Sakura is still going to train with Tsunade, but I feel kinda sorry for Jiraiya. :\ (He's got no one to train but I guess he'll have more time "gathering data" then.)
PurpleLilyBlossom chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
YES! I'v been waiting for this story!

UPDATE! UPDATE! : )
rueri-chan chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
I really liked Fast Forward and I think your doing a really great job with the Sequel!
Missymee-mee chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
yeS! the sequel! Thank you very much!
Wolfgirl21 chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
ToT
This is getting old chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Pause is finaly up! I was getting impatient ( I started fantasising about what future Naruto and Sasuke would meet up with Sakura...) Just a qustion, but is there going to be sequl to this story to? (Rewind...?) Hopefully, the next chapters will be up soon...
urbanbear chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Yay! I've been looking forward to this story!And it is defiantly worth the wait!
IrisEclipsed chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
OMG, Naruto's training with the 2nd Hokage! That's even better than Jiraiya! Is Sakura still going to be trained by Tsunade? Maybe Jiraiya could train her too since he doesn't have Naruto anymore. And maybe Kakashi could help her develop her own jutsu or something. This is so awesome! Please update soon!
STEVEO 352 chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
cool
CherryBlossom313 chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
great chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
Arcaina chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
*glomps both of you* YES! Finally! I was seriously waiting till Monday to read "Pause," but when I went to check the "M" section - I nearly jumped out of my seat! Oh, now I definately can't wait till you guys update! Poor Sakura... but it was kind of odd picturing Naruto in Sound clothes... XP Now, I'm itching to see what happens between Sasuke and Sakura on March 28... guess you can say that our little fan has a wonderful present enstored for our cherry blossom... ;D Update soon, please! Much love!
ohwhatsherface chapter 1 . 4/21/2007