Reviews for Pause
rueri-chan chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
I really liked Fast Forward and I think your doing a really great job with the Sequel!
Missymee-mee chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
yeS! the sequel! Thank you very much!
Wolfgirl21 chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
ToT
This is getting old chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Pause is finaly up! I was getting impatient ( I started fantasising about what future Naruto and Sasuke would meet up with Sakura...) Just a qustion, but is there going to be sequl to this story to? (Rewind...?) Hopefully, the next chapters will be up soon...
urbanbear chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Yay! I've been looking forward to this story!And it is defiantly worth the wait!
IrisEclipsed chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
OMG, Naruto's training with the 2nd Hokage! That's even better than Jiraiya! Is Sakura still going to be trained by Tsunade? Maybe Jiraiya could train her too since he doesn't have Naruto anymore. And maybe Kakashi could help her develop her own jutsu or something. This is so awesome! Please update soon!
STEVEO 352 chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
cool
CherryBlossom313 chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
great chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
Arcaina chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
*glomps both of you* YES! Finally! I was seriously waiting till Monday to read "Pause," but when I went to check the "M" section - I nearly jumped out of my seat! Oh, now I definately can't wait till you guys update! Poor Sakura... but it was kind of odd picturing Naruto in Sound clothes... XP Now, I'm itching to see what happens between Sasuke and Sakura on March 28... guess you can say that our little fan has a wonderful present enstored for our cherry blossom... ;D Update soon, please! Much love!
ohwhatsherface chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
yay its up!

please update soon
Stineyyy chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
AH i loved the chappy. amazing :D:D

can't wait for the next one!
mzmonkee09 chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Heyy you two! Please update really soon! Awesome chapter once again! Keep up the good work!(:
Blacksharingan03 chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
That was a pretty fast update. I'm so glad that the new story is out, cuz I REALLY want to know what happens!
Purveyor of Lost Socks chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
...Wouldn't takling about their plans in Orochimaru's quarters be risky? Just a thought. :P

It's really sad to see Sakura left behind. Haha. Er, I can't really say much right now. But I thought it's a great start. Hope to read more :D
UnderTheSkyy chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Omg, am I the first to review? Cool! I already read Fast Forward and I found it absolutly amazing (as you probably know from my previous reviews) And I was waiting for what seemed to be like ages for Pause to come, adn now it has and I'm so excited! I abso-fucking-lutly love the story so far, nicely done, indeed, please update as soon as possbile, I can't wiat!

-Tragidie