Reviews for Pause
OnyxEmeraldRomance chapter 12 . 5/19/2010
Hey guys! It's been a year since you last updated Pause. Did you discontinue it (hopes not) or did you just have case of writer's block? Well, i sure hope you'll continue, this story is just too wonderful to not read. I and other readers shall wait for the next chapter.
green-nature chapter 12 . 5/18/2010
hey whats up? r u guys ok? please hurry up and update!
Shana-Kaye chapter 12 . 5/8/2010
I really found this story interesting to raed plz update
anundecidedteen chapter 12 . 4/29/2010
HEY! I've read this twice now, and guessing by how long it has been since you updated your profile, you guys won't read this for a while, but please continue this! It is one of the most in depth and amazing story, or trilogy?, I've read on here, so please please please consider continuing thanks!
Chryseilas chapter 12 . 4/24/2010
T_T stupid cliffhanger... AWESOME story ] im gonna die waiting for the next chapter... if u ever update again... cuz u guys apdated in 2008...uh yea... T_T
Sunshine Uchiha chapter 12 . 4/12/2010
hurry hurry hurry hurry update update update UPDATE! 3
Jenn chapter 12 . 4/11/2010
Hey twitch and spaz I love your story it is simply amazing and very well written the storyline and plot is Amazingly intricate and please contine writing I know u have the story almost finished because it sounds so close I really want to find out what happens don't leave me hanging here guys please finish the story I love it so much it is truly well written.
lilika808 chapter 12 . 4/11/2010
This is so exciting! I am so damn curious about what's gonna happen next. I love and hate at the same time the suspense, I can't be sure whenever Sasuke or Naruto will turn evil, it's killin' me, really. I know that they have to deal with a lot and that they get under big psychical pressure, but sometimes while I was reading the story I was like Oh, shit, no! Naruto will get consumed by Kyuubi! -_-

But I have faith in your writing and I am silently looking forward to happy end.
imatwilightfan chapter 12 . 4/10/2010
i enjoyed reading this story and the one that preceded it..i could only hope that they retain level heads and attain their goals to live happily..i would have liked to read the rest of the story but i can already see that is quite impossible seeing as it has been 2 years since you last updated..
AnimeLover'sInTown chapter 12 . 4/8/2010
NO! IT CAN'T B OVR! NOT YET! WA! T_T plz, not yet?
blueangelblackdevildeidaraluv chapter 12 . 4/4/2010
update ... pls...
sOme1 lyk you chapter 12 . 3/16/2010
update PLEASE! :D

like it and LOVE it!
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 12 . 3/6/2010
love it!
Princess Euphy chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
whoa! i see u left us with a major cliff-hanger! i really hope u update soon!

btw-i think ur breaking records with ur reviews..like holy shitz!
Call Me Daisy chapter 12 . 2/20/2010
I'm going to cry... no updates? *starts sniffling* WHY! WHY OH WHY CRUEL WORLD!
1,532 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »