Reviews for Pause
number1animefreak chapter 12 . 6/24/2010
Oh wow I just spent the last two days reading Fast Forward and Pause. I loved it!. I really, really, really want to know what happens next.
maipigen chapter 12 . 6/24/2010
I haven't read any of these chapters and chances are, I am not going to either.

I loved fast forward and was happy to hear about the sequel here. Then i realized it's not finished, I jumped to this chapter to see if there was an explanation. None came, so I'm just not gonna read it, sad, because I think it is a great story.

Hope you'll update and finish. I will alert but not read until one of you come back and finish what you started,

Happy writing

ditte mai

denmark
MidnightCherryBlossomCat chapter 12 . 6/23/2010
WOW THIS IS GREAT!

Can't wait to read what happens next!
Lil' DeiDei chapter 5 . 6/21/2010
I feel kind of meh about this chapter. I didn't like the fight with Team Gai-to me, it felt too much like they were being beat in their own areas. Sasuke and Naruto are undoubtedly strong now, but I doubt that it's that much. I am interested in the next chapters though, and I'm interested in seeing what Sai does (favorite character forever). Also, Sakura's reaction should be... Violent?

Anyway, this review is both late and kind if useless so I'll just shut up and see what comes next.

(The above sounds really snarky; it wasn't meant to. I'm tired, but I like this story and neede to let you know. Yeah.)
Kameya Karona chapter 12 . 6/16/2010
PPPLLLEEAASE! PLEASE, i'm begging you to please update this story.

you said it would probably only be 13 chapters long. 1 more chapter!

if nothing else? please come back
Fire Witch 55 chapter 12 . 6/9/2010
please updated soon again. I do have a feeling taht it will end like the future time for theirs. Does it?

bye
musical mini mix chapter 12 . 6/1/2010
hey guys i read this and fast forward a really long time ago, and i remembered how i loved this story so i thought i would go ahead and read it again. the plot for fast forward was just as great as i remember, and so with the plot for pause. but i noticed you guys havent updated in a while (insert sad face here)

i hope everything is good with the both of you, and that you will get to update this great story soon. hope i dont come off as too pushy, but you guys wrote such a great story that i (and tons of other people) cannot wait to find out what happens next. i really hope you will get to finish this fic, along with rewind. you guys are very talented writers and i cant wait for the update.

m3x
Jagger79 chapter 12 . 5/22/2010
*sigh* :(

I'm starting to thing you two died! It's been sooo long since the last update on this story. :(

This is absolutely the best story I had ever read on FanFiction. And I'm just here wondering if there will ever be an update on this story, or, if it will ever be an ending to it. I love your stories, both of you have been my favorite authors on FF for years now and then to come back and see that the updates have been slow, drastically slow...and it's breaking my heart.

I love your works, I'm just wondering if someday, you could both get together, and find the time to finish this, I'll be happy. Even if it takes another two years for another update! (or how long has it been now? /)
OnyxEmeraldRomance chapter 12 . 5/19/2010
Hey guys! It's been a year since you last updated Pause. Did you discontinue it (hopes not) or did you just have case of writer's block? Well, i sure hope you'll continue, this story is just too wonderful to not read. I and other readers shall wait for the next chapter.
green-nature chapter 12 . 5/18/2010
hey whats up? r u guys ok? please hurry up and update!
Shana-Kaye chapter 12 . 5/8/2010
I really found this story interesting to raed plz update
anundecidedteen chapter 12 . 4/29/2010
HEY! I've read this twice now, and guessing by how long it has been since you updated your profile, you guys won't read this for a while, but please continue this! It is one of the most in depth and amazing story, or trilogy?, I've read on here, so please please please consider continuing thanks!
Chryseilas chapter 12 . 4/24/2010
T_T stupid cliffhanger... AWESOME story ] im gonna die waiting for the next chapter... if u ever update again... cuz u guys apdated in 2008...uh yea... T_T
Sunshine Uchiha chapter 12 . 4/12/2010
hurry hurry hurry hurry update update update UPDATE! 3
Jenn chapter 12 . 4/11/2010
Hey twitch and spaz I love your story it is simply amazing and very well written the storyline and plot is Amazingly intricate and please contine writing I know u have the story almost finished because it sounds so close I really want to find out what happens don't leave me hanging here guys please finish the story I love it so much it is truly well written.
1,540 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »