Reviews for Pause
Loner Kid chapter 2 . 9/30/2014
For some reasons...I have a bad feeling about that katana...
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Is naruto and sasuke seriously gonna leave Sakura with that thought (that she's a burden) for 3 years!? That's just too sad...
xxredemption-love-and-liesxx chapter 12 . 4/22/2014
The amount of times that I have re-read this fanfiction is pretty scary. It's too bad that you guys are no longer working on this, and I find that to be quite depressing and all. You never see stories like this made by the authors of now-no offense to anyone-and I think this fic does deserve a continuation.

Of course, you guys are obviously no longer doing fanfiction, as the account you're using is dead. I understand that a writer cannot write a story that they have no want to continue, and that may be true for this one. Maybe sometime in the future you might decide to pick it up once more, but I highly doubt it.

This fanfiction would definitely be one of the best SasuSaku and NaruHina fanfiction that have been created on this site, and like a lot of other people who have read this fanfiction, it deserves to be continued. I'm sure that if you check the reviews on the site that you see a lot of people pleading with you to pick up this fic again.

Either way, this fanfiction-even though it was discontinued-is definitely a masterpiece that any reader that ships SasuSaku and NaruHina should read. It's a definite must-read fic. However, I did notice a few mistakes throughout, and I guess every writer makes these mistakes. If we didn't, we just wouldn't be human.

Anyways, it was a pleasure to read this fic for the umpteenth time, and I wish you luck in future events and your life.

Later.
- Red
Ms.Anbu-Chan chapter 12 . 2/26/2014
Dude! PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY!
It's killing me ! I need to know what happens next :(
susana chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
I have looked everywhere for the sequel ..please tell me you planned to finish this story..its just torture not knowing how would it finish. Such an amazing fic
amiableariana chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
please update soon omg it has been 5 years already.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/28/2013
Omg these stories are sooooo good. I started fast forward like 3 days ago. And just finished this last one so far. Please write more!
BlazingPyro606 chapter 12 . 11/17/2013
Aarrrrggghhh!
Too good! I must know wat happens next! Update soon plz :)
Contrastive chapter 12 . 9/10/2013
The SS and NH FEELS!11one!1 IN this story omg. You can't imagine how much I'm stuck with this story sajfhiuasgi kfags I DIED WHEN I DIDN'T SAW THE NEXT BUTTON I SWEAR.

Anyways, that was just my fangirl rage.
This story is beyond unique and full of suspense and angst I can't even say how much it's my pleasure to read it lol. It's sooo good! I'm looking up for the next chapter :)
paracuties chapter 12 . 8/5/2013
WHHAAAT. Okay, I take it back. I'm really mad that you stopped writing this. D: This is still written really well, and you said it would be thirteen chapters before you wrote Rewind-at least you could've finished this! Only one chapter more! And if you guys aren't working together on writing or whatever, well one of you could still finish...

Well. Sorry for like, lecturing you or something. But I'm still mad. Upset that I don't get to finish reading this amazing story and totally crazy kind of idea.

Both your writing's amazing though...just to let you know :)
hama431 chapter 12 . 7/26/2013
Update the next chapter
IimagineLove chapter 12 . 7/15/2013
are you going to continue with this fanfiction ? i love it so much !
CherryBlossom chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Everybody else is right. This story deserves continuation. It's not fair to leave it abandoned like this. However, I do understand that you can't push inspiration. It won't turn out the same otherwise. I do hope it might return sometime though and you can finish this... :)
lj26 chapter 12 . 6/21/2013
Awesome story kindly update I wanted what will happen next. Do not abandon this great story.
PineapplexFudge Angel chapter 12 . 6/13/2013
so... after 5 years, this account became dead... that really sucks, especially since this story is so awesome :( if u get any inspiration, could u plz at least finish the story? that would be great
1,536 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »