Reviews for Pause
hama431 chapter 12 . 7/26/2013
Update the next chapter
IimagineLove chapter 12 . 7/15/2013
are you going to continue with this fanfiction ? i love it so much !
CherryBlossom chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Everybody else is right. This story deserves continuation. It's not fair to leave it abandoned like this. However, I do understand that you can't push inspiration. It won't turn out the same otherwise. I do hope it might return sometime though and you can finish this... :)
lj26 chapter 12 . 6/21/2013
Awesome story kindly update I wanted what will happen next. Do not abandon this great story.
PineapplexFudge Angel chapter 12 . 6/13/2013
so... after 5 years, this account became dead... that really sucks, especially since this story is so awesome :( if u get any inspiration, could u plz at least finish the story? that would be great
okami-onna chapter 12 . 5/7/2013
Please, please! You have to finish the trilogy. This story is very original and I just LOVE all the drama. I'm a sucker for SasuSaku and NaruHina and I can't stand the waiting, he he. Sorry for the bad English, I'm from Mexico and took a few English classes.
You can take all the time you need but please continue the story, please?. I'm sure that all of your fans will be waiting.
Esperaremos pacientemente que continĂșen con su maravillosa historia. No la dejen asĂ­ por favor!. Las amo a ambas!
James chapter 12 . 4/28/2013
Seriously, you guys need to finish this. The premise is wonderful and you've got the characters down to a T!
xksyoddie chapter 12 . 4/24/2013
I loved reading Fast Forward & Pause. Even though this is a dead account, please update this story. It's amazing! The cliff hanger you've left us with was brilliant. What did Jiraiya come up with after tracking Naruto for years? And what will happen when the Kakashi & Jiraiya find Sasuke & Naruto? I really enjoyed reading this story & it's evident that thousands of others agree. So please update, in return I'll give you both...a smile :D
Riter29 chapter 3 . 4/22/2013
I screamed when he put it Naruto's eye! NOOOOO!
Rania chapter 12 . 4/7/2013
Nooooooo! i just saw you updated with dead account! whyyyy please this story needs an ending T_T
ive literally been waiting since 2008! So much hope so gone now ! pleaaaseeee at least finish this one! (
merinxD chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
have you abandoned this fic. it deserves an ending
mednin chapter 12 . 3/5/2013
This is BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE IT! Everything is fantastic and superb! I hope you update! Oh please oh please oh please update soon!
kitsune2477 chapter 12 . 1/24/2013
T-T WHYYYYYYYY!? THATS THE WORST CLIFF HANGER! Please someday finish thus story it is to awesomely epic to let it die! Keep up this crazy awesome AU story you got it works really well XD I wanna know how this ends please update sometime soon PLEASE!
Laters and keep up the awesome writing!
_
crimsonbeauty622 chapter 12 . 1/22/2013
pls. pls. pls. updaate... i really like ur story you know... pleeease
S.C.angel1231 chapter 12 . 12/12/2012
The story is so captivating i've never read anything like this. I wonder if you guys would actually update the story, i really wish you would. It honestly sucks that such a great story like this ends up unfinished. Please update I'm looking forward to the next chapter if you do.
1,541 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »