Reviews for Pause
Rania chapter 12 . 4/7/2013
Nooooooo! i just saw you updated with dead account! whyyyy please this story needs an ending T_T
ive literally been waiting since 2008! So much hope so gone now ! pleaaaseeee at least finish this one! (
merinxD chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
have you abandoned this fic. it deserves an ending
mednin chapter 12 . 3/5/2013
This is BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE IT! Everything is fantastic and superb! I hope you update! Oh please oh please oh please update soon!
kitsune2477 chapter 12 . 1/24/2013
T-T WHYYYYYYYY!? THATS THE WORST CLIFF HANGER! Please someday finish thus story it is to awesomely epic to let it die! Keep up this crazy awesome AU story you got it works really well XD I wanna know how this ends please update sometime soon PLEASE!
Laters and keep up the awesome writing!
_
crimsonbeauty622 chapter 12 . 1/22/2013
pls. pls. pls. updaate... i really like ur story you know... pleeease
S.C.angel1231 chapter 12 . 12/12/2012
The story is so captivating i've never read anything like this. I wonder if you guys would actually update the story, i really wish you would. It honestly sucks that such a great story like this ends up unfinished. Please update I'm looking forward to the next chapter if you do.
Tsurichi chapter 12 . 11/14/2012
Oh dear, Jiraiya's coming into the picture now? Orochimaru's "test" might actually turn into reality. o.o Though, I suppose they don't have anything to hide, now that they've killed him and Itachi... What I don't understand is why Naruto and Sasuke can't just reveal their plans to Sakura and such? I mean, they don't have to be worried about Oto spying on them or anything and Sakura would have finally made sense of what her two teammates are doing...
Buuuuut, I'm not complaining. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
(Loved all the SasuSaku scenes so far. Can't get enough of them, mmm 3)
mylove24 chapter 12 . 11/14/2012
I know it has been years since an update but I am holding out hope you will update soon. It is one of the most interesting story I have read. Can't wait to read what happens next.
Johnna chapter 12 . 9/28/2012
OMG such a freakin awesome story. I honestly could imagine in a movie. PLEASE UPDATE! I know its been four years since the last one but AHHHH this story is too good to just leave like this. idk maybe someone else should finish it. BUT IT WOULD BE SUPER CRAZY AWESOME IF YOU GUYS DID IT! PLEASE COMEBACK AND FINISH PAUSE AND WRITE REWIND TOO!
LovesYourStory chapter 12 . 8/6/2012
:( please start rewind
Guest chapter 7 . 7/4/2012
Please finish this story! It's one of the best I have ever read and I think many other fans are still waiting for a new chapter.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/2/2012
Please upload the next chapter :(( ive been checking up on this story to see if it has been updated but sadly it hasnt..so please upload !
42nd Blackbone chapter 12 . 6/26/2012
Oh god.. I have close to no hope concerning an update considering the date of the last one but PLEASE.. if you somehow read this.. I need to know how the story ends! I found 'fast forward' last night and I couldn't stop reading until now.. I'm utterly amazed..

woah.. so fantastic..
darchuchii chapter 12 . 5/7/2012
hello there! i was just wondering when you can finish this fanfic. im really looking forward to it. please PM me if you can cuz i totally cant wait on reading the next chaps.

sincerly, from one of your fans,

dareece143
nony chapter 12 . 5/1/2012
please continue this awesome story!
1,532 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »