Reviews for Pause
Tsurichi chapter 12 . 11/14/2012
Oh dear, Jiraiya's coming into the picture now? Orochimaru's "test" might actually turn into reality. o.o Though, I suppose they don't have anything to hide, now that they've killed him and Itachi... What I don't understand is why Naruto and Sasuke can't just reveal their plans to Sakura and such? I mean, they don't have to be worried about Oto spying on them or anything and Sakura would have finally made sense of what her two teammates are doing...
Buuuuut, I'm not complaining. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
(Loved all the SasuSaku scenes so far. Can't get enough of them, mmm 3)
mylove24 chapter 12 . 11/14/2012
I know it has been years since an update but I am holding out hope you will update soon. It is one of the most interesting story I have read. Can't wait to read what happens next.
Johnna chapter 12 . 9/28/2012
OMG such a freakin awesome story. I honestly could imagine in a movie. PLEASE UPDATE! I know its been four years since the last one but AHHHH this story is too good to just leave like this. idk maybe someone else should finish it. BUT IT WOULD BE SUPER CRAZY AWESOME IF YOU GUYS DID IT! PLEASE COMEBACK AND FINISH PAUSE AND WRITE REWIND TOO!
LovesYourStory chapter 12 . 8/6/2012
:( please start rewind
Guest chapter 7 . 7/4/2012
Please finish this story! It's one of the best I have ever read and I think many other fans are still waiting for a new chapter.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/2/2012
Please upload the next chapter :(( ive been checking up on this story to see if it has been updated but sadly it hasnt..so please upload !
42nd Blackbone chapter 12 . 6/26/2012
Oh god.. I have close to no hope concerning an update considering the date of the last one but PLEASE.. if you somehow read this.. I need to know how the story ends! I found 'fast forward' last night and I couldn't stop reading until now.. I'm utterly amazed..

woah.. so fantastic..
darchuchii chapter 12 . 5/7/2012
hello there! i was just wondering when you can finish this fanfic. im really looking forward to it. please PM me if you can cuz i totally cant wait on reading the next chaps.

sincerly, from one of your fans,

dareece143
nony chapter 12 . 5/1/2012
please continue this awesome story!
Cryptic Parchment chapter 12 . 4/22/2012
I've just read this whole story in pretty much one sitting :P I like it alot! lols and I started fastforward yesterday and finished it today.

But you can't just leave it like this! That's not fair! sorry, not trying to whine here... I realize it's been 4 years since this was last updated... does that mean that the two of you have discontinued it? That would be a shame, it's a really good and unique. I've truly enjoyed. Well Hoping for the best and will add an alert...
RedEYES-Fallen chapter 12 . 4/17/2012
OMG! OMG! OMG!

THIS IS AMAZING!

Please update, I love it!
ScarletTranquility chapter 12 . 4/6/2012
Where's the next chapter. I wanna c what happens next
KisakiDiamond.JULIET chapter 12 . 3/29/2012
Hi T&S, i read fast fwd and pause a lOng time ago and loved it so much that i found it again after all this time and reread them. Arr you giving up on this story? I know its been 4 years but it really is amazing, and theres supposed to b a third no? Please dont give up!:) ur both rly great at writig!:)
MyMelodyx chapter 12 . 3/26/2012
Very awesome story. Y U NO UPDATE .
Aristocrate chapter 12 . 3/19/2012
Y U No update?

Jeex,this story is really amazing,Sasuke and Naruto are so good,powerfull.

Poor girls,pregnant at 15.

I'm so upset that there's no end when I thought that this story was ended.

Anyways,I somewhere hope u ll update.

Hugs and tons of love and good luck;3