Reviews for The Taste of Alcohol
SleepingSeeker chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Oh those bone heads! They really thought they were helping him XD
Caleigho Meer chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Wonderfully written. I especially liked Don's reaction. Good job.
LilNinjaWolf chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
haha That was funny.
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Nothing beats seeing a drunken Leo. I loved how at first, he despised it, trying to resist drinking it and at the end, he got addicted to it. I got a great laugh with him talking to Donnie at the ending. Yay for drunken moments!
fren chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
pffat! stupid Raph 'n' Case XDXD. i really like how everything was unclear, it added to the whole drunk effect. and i like the way you wrote a drunk and injured Leo, plus everyone's concern for him.

this fic is very cute! :D
EveryDayPerson chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
I thought Raph and Casey were playing plank and took it too far until Don showed up! Poor Raph and Casey, getting blamed for trying to help...
CelicaChick chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
At times I found it confusing but it was still a great read! And Leonardo makes such a cute drunk!
Therabidsquirrel chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Okay, good idea, but the beginning could really use some work. It seemed a little confusing to me, like the whole 'Leo's wounded' thing was just tossed in there so you can validate your reason for getting him drunk. To be honest it's not a bad idea, you just need to work on the delivery of the idea a little. I do like the story though and please don't be offended. I'm an English Major and they like to fuss at us about this kind of stuff all the time. Me in particular, I pull this a lot. You have a really great idea! If you ever try and rewrite it or something please let me know! You're a good writer and it shows in your work and how your skill has developed. Still, good job, just think about cleaning this beauty up a little.
The Ghost of FF. Net chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
I don't want to sound daft, but is there more? Cos I so want there to be!