Reviews for The Forgiven
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
can u make more i love it
Catmint chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
This is really, really good writing. You've captured the emotions and feelings brilliantly - I could feel everything the characters were feeling. I like the little touches of humour, perfectly in fitting with the characters (especially the inflammable sex doll!), and your characterisation is spot-on. You've shown Ziva's vulnerable side really well, and I particularly like that.

PS. Ignore the review about the spelling of "realise" - it can be spelled either way (I spell it with an s because I'm British).
Burning Candles chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
I liked your story very much. I keep waiting for Tony and Ziva to get together. But, it's not spelled r-e-a-l-i-s-e

it's

r-e-a-l-i-z-e
zatl chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
I liked it. :)
Yosem Tiva chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
great story, i liked it very much. keep it coming
BB-Caskett chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Aww, that was so cute! Love Ziva and Tony! :)
murmure etoile chapter 1 . 6/8/2008

Danielle
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
I loved it so much!
Kandon Kuuson chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Kinda sad in some respects. A nice ending in the end. I actaully felt sorry for Ziva the fact Tony was revealing his true nature for a little like sleeping with the college chick. You were right a bout the romance/angst genre. It was still very well written. Good work sara. kandon :)
Jaina Solo2 chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Angsty, but with a very cute ending. Excellent! :D
DoodleTaffy chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
I loved was so beatiful and the words and the so almost made me cry.:)bye!please keep writing!
angelkaiss13 chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
well this is so good
DinozzoFan chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Hehe, boys will be boys. GOod fan fic, an entertaining read.
Lilith chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
How great, Luna! It was so perfectly built up and so touching, in its own way. I could feel the growing tension, and it was so nice to see them opening up to one another. You definitely catch the characters essences.

Keep up your brilliant work!