Reviews for Somebody Save Her
Guest chapter 2 . 5/8/2011
oh jesus christ, this is the worst commentarius copy ever
CaraGrace chapter 15 . 9/6/2009
so does this mean ull b updating more often?
CaraGrace chapter 10 . 8/30/2009
i truly love this story. i am going to read more asap. but i am tired now and shall be going to bed so yaa
DanceDiva chapter 15 . 11/26/2008
The past two days I've been reading this story and now I've finished. Yay me! I know that in your Author's Notes you've been begging for ways to better your story, so I've been keeping things in my mind to try and help you out. I'm really liking the characters, especially now that the whole geting-Lily-and-James-together thing is over. I'm not sure why I like their characters better now, maybe it's because Lily doesn't seem so dramatic like her whole world is ending because James doesn't like her back. I do have a couple of things that you could change if you'd like. Having the narrative switch from first to third person really disrupts the flow of the story as a whole. I enjoy the sections that are written in either first or third person, but I think for this story it may be best to stick with third person, since there are so many characters. I really enjoyed watching your writing style grow through this fic. It has really matured. Also, be really careful with using second person POV. It works well at the end of this chapter, but second person can be fickle and can come off as being cliche if not used right. And here's just a little thing, you accidentally used Sian's name in place of Fiona's during the scene where she and Remus are working on their essays. I hope all this criticism isn't too much; I really enjoy the story and hope it helps. I can't wait for the next chapter and to see the interaction between Sirius and Anisha. Update soon!
JesterBellsILove chapter 15 . 8/31/2008
OMG YOUR BACK! I WAITED FOR SO LONG AND NOW I AM REWARDED! !

*Ahem*

Only ONE, TINY other thing to say. You accidently called Fiona Sian at one point (I know why, of course, as I read your fic, "Just Friends, as well, teehee), and you might just want to fix that!

Very very VERY well written and moving! Lots of love and appreciation,

JesterBells.

P.S. /;)
lilyre chapter 15 . 8/30/2008
oh my gosh i had to reread your story to remeber all the details and hints... but i am so glad i did, it is worth a reread... but oh my goodness anisha and wow... u r a really good writer you know that... i dont really know what to say... but i think Kate is my fave character... and i really pity anisha, with peter feeding her those lies. oh my its not her fault :'(... oh BREAKING DAWN I LOVED IT! (JACOB FANGIRL!) i love renesemee :)
Cookies94 chapter 15 . 8/30/2008
Oh my gods! oh my gods! Oh my gods!

You updated YAY! This cheers up the fact that i didn't get to play with my cotton candy machine today ( -shakes fist at rain-

Anyways, I loved it! Even if it was short. But atleast you updated. Gods, I've passed this story like 80 times on my alert list and wondering when you were going to update. It was torture!

You're never allowed to not update for so long again, other wise I will eat you. -pulls out fork and knife- BWAHAHAHA!

And Oh my gods! I loved Breaking Dawn, it's my new favorite book. (out of the series anyways.) But then again, how could it not be my favorite? 300 Jacob pages, I was about ready to run all the way to wherever Stephenie Meyer lives and give her a huge hug. And A fruit basket...Who doesn't love fruit basket?

Anyways, You better update soon!
x-anam-x chapter 14 . 4/10/2008
lovin this fanfic ! xx
anonymus chapter 14 . 3/29/2008
i liked ur story until kate came in. she kinda came out of no where lol and it got all angsty. i felt that anisha and sirius should have ended up together. and i think you portrayed anisha like a really mean person when she really isn't. and i honestly hope u dont leave her to be with peter. i guess i feel defensive when it comes to her because my friend has the same name lol. but they're your characters. but whats interesting is that i can;t figure out who you like. sometimes your on her side, and other times lily and fionas dialogue makes me think otherwise. anyways. hopefully u make it better. ur very good at writing.
JesterBellsILove chapter 14 . 1/17/2008
This is excelent. I haven't read a fanfic this good in a very long time. I'm very, very sorry but I can't find anything wrong with it. Really. Sorry. SQUE, I love Remus so much! Can't wait for the next chappie!
James' Lily Flower chapter 14 . 1/10/2008
Aw! This is a BRILL story! I can't wait for more! Anisha is being a bitch but hopefully everything will sort itself out. Please write more soon! With love JLF xoxo
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
your story is a bit confusing..it's ok i guess

coughITSUCKScough
Abbyreads chapter 14 . 1/2/2008
Great! Great! Great! Now that thats over...KEEP WRITING!
hamza chapter 14 . 12/29/2007
you are absolutly amazing, when harry ootter finished i waS SO PEED OFF BUT YUVR LYK BROUGHT THE COLUR BAK IN TO LYF.

WHY