Reviews for The Art of Perfection
TheDarkestTimeline chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
PLEASE update! This is so captivating! IT'S BEEN TOO LONG!
DiamondthePirate chapter 2 . 6/6/2014
Oh god, PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY!

I love the plot and the character you gave Leo.

I'll admit, I like Leo because he reminds me of me. Striving to be perfect.
I always get pissed at myself when I can't do something right or if I get out of breath faster than everyone else in gym(I have asthma). I get sick a lot more than my other 3 siblings, and it makes me hate my body because my older sister kept on saying things like I'm just weak and that it's my fault that I get sick and got asthma(Even if I was around 3 years old when I got it).

She doesn't say that anymore, but she's said it enough times for me to believe it.

I just realized that I'm rambling right now, so I'll just stop here and just re-ask the same thing.

PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY!
TheDarkestTimeline chapter 2 . 5/30/2013
I sincerely hope that you continue this, however, I see it's been quite awhile. I really do love this story, and I'll keep waiting as long as it takes :-)
yukio87 chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
Can you finish this fic? This is so interesting and I want to know what will happen to Leo? And if his brothers could know what's wrong with him and help him. Please keep writing because you have talent to write. Please keep writing and finish this fic
I wish to Fly chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
Totally got to read more, can't wait for next chap!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/21/2012
PLEASE! UPDATE!
BlangstLover1837 chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
I just found this and I have to say I was really disappointed that you've only posted 2 chapters! It's by far one of the best fics about Leo and his obsession with perfection and I loved it so far :)

Awesome job x :) Please update soon!
Zuvios Gemini chapter 2 . 8/25/2011
Oh my god... This story is so intense. O_O
Zuvios Gemini chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
I'm enjoying this already.

LEO GET A GRIP.
LilNinjaWolf chapter 2 . 12/25/2010
This is written really well. I hope you do update even though it's been so long.
Strgrl4eva chapter 2 . 3/29/2010
Wow. News for you. The 3rd chapters taking WAY longer than the first. X_X I absolutely am loving this story... please continue it. The details are amazing, the insight into Leo's mind is wicked. Just... finish and upload :)
lady kae chapter 2 . 12/26/2009
AWESOME! I loved it
stace chapter 2 . 11/23/2009
great story, im loving it at the moment

poor Leo *hugs* :(

please update this story is fantastic
Zaney HacknSlash chapter 2 . 10/30/2008
Nice story: you do a good job with portraying the relationships between the four of them, and totally nail the personalities. I'd love to see this updated.

And it totally inspired me. I might write a TMNT story myself.

Thanks. :D
flavumetrubrum chapter 2 . 5/8/2008
I realize it's been a long time since you last updated, but I just wanted to encourage you to continue your story. You're doing a great job so far. You're a good writer, and I'm really enjoying this. You've nailed Leo's character, and the other guys are all in character too. So, to make a long story short, please update soon.