Reviews for And So It Goes
yellow chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
hmm,i really dont know where did you get you're cute stories but for me... it's kinda painful specially when i'm the prince hahaha..joke.. is this your story?nyahahahaha...
echa chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
..naka2loka gurl parang my malalim na pinaggalingan, gawa ka ulit naka2bitin... akin nlng c fuuko,.,. sana me nlng kiniss nia wah...
shelly-keli chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
cool, wahaha.. where's the continuation? men, i'm so bitin.. how could u? well, it only means one thing.. i liked it too much, lolz.. anyways, do continue (i see a potential here).. mind it? heck, i even want it published so i could get a copy.. oh tama na ang bola, hehe but i would gladly suffer the consequences just so u could finish it for me.. that will do, peace out.. remember i'm waiting, harhar!_v
carriecter chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Aww ! Poor Rai-chan ! '[

Very kawaii storii ~
shobe chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
' actually the story was kinda short but it was good and cute... it make me feel sad and disappointed when i read the last part of it that fuuko actually chose tokiya over raiha.. it was like if you love someone you have to set him/her free just to make them happy even if it means that its your own happiness that was at stake.. thats true love i can say.. at least one of them or should i say 2 of them is happy except ofcourse with raiha, but i'm sure he can found the ryt girl for him at the ryt tym and place..
ladylyris chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
i feel sad for raiha...but ill be biased coz im a tofuu fan! heehee nice fic!
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
khryzle kawaii chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
sorry..too lazy to ...anyway, its short but cute!wahahahaha of course...when are u submitting another fic?cant wait!:D

MunlytAngel01 chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
wow... that was very itnense of mi-chan to do... and to think he actually got jealous over a few flowers and a teddy bears! hehehe! nice fic! hope you make more tofu!
kazeshinobi chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
i feel so sad for Raiha...but it was his fault too. he should have told fuuko what he feels...oh well, i'm still a toffu fan so i couldnt be too sad for too long please write another one!
scorchingblue chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
hi! it's a sad story. and it made me think about the one i'm writing. [thanks for reading my fic!] anyway, i like it, it was kinda sad though, and i feel really sorry for raiha. and tokiya makes me feel oh-so-excited. go mi-chan!
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
you said there were typos? or maybe i really wasn't paying that much of an attention, lolz

that was a bit, sudden. oh well it's a one-shot though so the format jsut fits. so naturally, i disagree with this being multi-chaptered; sequential chaps with disagree with the storyline already present here. unless ur willing to expand this, then the story format would be different.

write more Tofuu! i've always loved ur interpretation of tokiya! hehe
Eirist chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
sequel? hehe! nice ficcie! ilove tofuu!
elven-faerie.aerowin chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
did you type this last night? oh yeah sorry for leaving you alone...:((...i like it a lot! in the story, rai and fuu are just ordinary friends? who gave the bear and the irises? though even i have so many questions in my head, it's positively A!
yan-chan chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
shen-chan! you put up a fic, yay! *showers with cookies*

are u sure this is au? they seem totally in character in my point of view. plus, i L.O.V.E tokiya's possessive attitude here! that's just so.. so.. HAWT! or urm.. manly, which mi-chan doesn't show often. ;)

update! i'm thinking this could be a multichaptered. i sure wouldn't mind reading more of this plot. you could really spin a tale out of this, u know. good luck! 0