Reviews for A Headmaster's Dragon unleashed
Obsessed-Language-Freak chapter 13 . 6/20/2013
I'm glad to finally be able to read the backstory to the part you showed me! I really like how you've kept elements of mystery and introduced (very) unexpected things, especially Red Dragon's family's murder.

I also think that it's really nice that it's close to the books, both in style and in execution, but I think a greater balance between the SPLAT scenes and the Red Dragon scenes would be useful? Then again, it works as it is too, as it leaves the SPLAT section open to be explored. I don't know too much about the series but I enjoyed reading this )
Trainmaster64 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Very interesting start to this story; I confess that I'm not a big fan of Demon Headmaster but I am interested in this story... it seems to be written very well indeed, with a lot of exposition on the characters; very good for someone like me who is not as well-versed in it as others may be. Exposition can be useful, but only if there's the right amount - too much or little can hurt a story; happily that's not the case here.

Already I see lots of good drama starting to build, as Red Dragon and the Headmaster plot against poor Dinah... happily, I see that she's seeming to be strong in her own right, and the end result should be something very spectacular indeed.

Looking forward to reading the rest of this story; I highly recommend it. :)
malaika chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
ww
Silversaz chapter 6 . 2/7/2008
u r still writing brilliantly! never give up on an idea.

saz
Starom chapter 6 . 12/23/2007
Great chapter (once again). I really liked the lab scene - it seemed quite raw and ... well, I'm not sure but I liked the style of writing around the lab scene. Keep on writing! (And maybe just add Rose in, for the amazingness?) XD
Silversaz chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
WOW! i was holding my breath through most of that, and now im desperate to read more! PLZ plz plz plz plz write more! if u hav written anyother stories, plz tell me about them cos if there as good as that, i need 2 read them!

Silversaz
x-anam-x chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
heyy !

really good first chapter...

i really like your style of writing, it's ace !

read my story and review it..

i haven't made it yet but i am in the middle of it!

it is going to also be about the Demon Headmaster...

bye

x-anam-x
Starom chapter 5 . 9/27/2007
Once again, good work and can't wait to read more :D
CandyMountainRocs chapter 5 . 9/22/2007
Good chapter, can't wait to see what happens
Starom chapter 3 . 7/7/2007
Cool! Keep writing. GO ROSE [sorry, she's just a great character!]!
Starom chapter 2 . 7/6/2007
Cool! Rose was always one of my favourites and she's here too! Keep on writing!

~Starom
Starom chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Awh, this one one of the best books into TV series ever and this story definitely does it justice! Keep writing!
CandyMountainRocs chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
o0o, great fic, i love your style of writting, update soon please.