Reviews for Consequences
Foolish Mortal chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
ahh, this was perfect. I'd always thought Watanuki losing his supernatural abilities would do more harm than good
WingsOfFate chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
*Reaches for box of tissues*

I always thought that this would happen, how strange to see the direction it has gone in now... *Sniffles and faves*
Anyjen chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Awesome. That was beautiful, and very sad, but ending in a hopeful note that warmed my heart.
LynLin chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
This makes me want to cry. I also think about what would happen when Watanuki's wish is granted. I mean, it's never really mentioned any more after the first episode, and we just kind of forget about it, but it's still there. So this was a nice and sad take on it. Great job.

-Lyn
hitsuzenbutterfly chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
This story was very well made! I nearly cried.

I hope you make fanfics that compares, or, is better than "Consequences". I am truly in love withe this one. I wished it was longer though. :(
vyravyra chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
it was nicely written.
Sarah chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
T_T

I was so close to tears.
angelofplottwists chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
It's always made me sad to think of the end, when he will lose the ability to see spirits. I therefore love the thought of him coming back and changing his mind. This was beautiful.
Atoile chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
WOW. That's incredible... I actually cried. I've been reading fanfiction for over a year - maybe for two years - and I can count the number of times a story has made me cry on one hand. I've always thought that the most tragic element in an angst story is not a character's death, but memories from people left behind, and the loneliness that follows.

The ending is completely perfect. That is -precisely- the feeling I try to convey in my (rather pathetic) attempts at angst. You've done this perfectly. What's more, I hardly even -like- xHolic. I've read the first three manga books, and they were good, but not good enough to send me rushing desperately to the nearest bookstore to buy more. Considering that I tend to be most moved by fanfiction from my favorite series, it's truly a fantastic feat that you could make my -cry- when I hardly care about xHolic in the first place.

...Ya know, it just occurred to me that fanfiction must be great promotional advertisement. This has, more than the series itself, made me want to continue reading the manga.

A final time, congratulations, and thank you.

~Hiddenstars
ourforever chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
This is just... perfect.
a dreamer's attic chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
really quite lovely. I believe I've fallen in love with you dear, your fictions are so lovely. I can't stop reading them.
starsofyaoi chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
so. O.o

i have been downloading the anime as of now, but only got to episode 15, whilst with the manga i only reached volume 10 ending...

but who cares.

this was wonderful. even with the few i know, even with everything, i still believe this is how it'd go, if yuuko were to allow watanuki's wish to come true. it's so sad, but at the same time, makes my heart warm up because i'd see it happen.

his pain, his loneliness, and his desperate want to return to what he'd left behind. after all, i always wondered why he'd want to stop seeing them, at least now, after meeting dou-chan, yuuko and all the others.

after all, he never mentions about his wish anymore...

anyway. this was truly beautiful. even if short, it conveiled everything with such intensity and sharpness that i am amazed by it. i can feel his despair and his loneliness as if they were mine, and i can feel his relief when he gets there.

after all, he's got a wish.

this was truly beautiful, and it makes me feel sad and happy at the same time. thanks for writing this. really.

SOY
rose chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Nya. Yes, Watanuki would be so lost without his ability. Really nice.
Musa Rox chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
*teary eyed*

so... beautiful... *sob*

I always catch myself thinking along these lines. What'll happen when his wish is granted? I like to think that his words are debate-able. They COULD mean that he gets strong enough that they don't chase him anymore and he's not frightened... THAT'S WHAT IT MEANS I TELL YOU! *runs and cries in corner*

And the Doumeki thoughts... I LOVED THEM! They were beautiful and perfect and nearly made me cry! Watanuki really doesn't know what he has until it's taken away... unfortunately, that's an all too human part of his personality. *sniff*

And the ending... was just beautiful.

I just wrote an xHOLiC oneshot! please check it out!

BTW, have you read the latest chappies of xHOLiC? THEY. ARE. SO. GREAT! Did you read the first few pages of chappie 123? W/D MADNESS!
ojuzu chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
*glomps* What a wonderful story! I haven't finished the anime yet, and I don't have the manga. *sigh* I hoped this wouldn't stay angsty, and I got my wish! *laughs* Thanks!

Lilz