Reviews for My Darling
DarthVandola chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
This is really sweet and very well written, not over dramatic and it's realistic. Thank you for posting!
Always Hopeful chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Oh, how incredibly sweet. That was great, buddy! Read long and prosper. Always Hopeful
OSUSprinks chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
Sigh, you are so good. Give me a moment while I bask in the glory that is fluff by Jaye.

...

I loved it, each and every moment. I could really see their characters doing the things you said, especially Poppy with that book. lol So sweet and wonderful. Thanks for sharing.

Happy writing (and that's an order),

Sprinkles
AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
Beautifully beautifully done, you should be ever so proud, though I've never heard of anyone walking while they're in labour, but then I also don't have very much experience in that area. wonderful fic, and I hope you post again sometime soon!

xxStellaxx
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Very sweet ...

But why do you mention that his hair is grey?
JusticeIsBlind13 chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
That was so sweet. I think that Dumbledore had more love for his duaghter at one point...but that was OK. I love this story.
beMMADfabulous chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
*happy sigh* That was adorable, and I'm glad you saw fit to do this as fluff, not angst. You made me smile when Albus realized he was thankful his daughter had not inheirited his nose. :D hehe Great job!