Reviews for The Price You Pay: For Family
bobbyneko chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Sooo fluffy
tsukuyomi.sakurachi chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
This is my review in these series of oneshots since I haven't posted my review on the other two. I figured that it would be wiser to post here and tell you my feelings of your fanfic. Firstly, I kinda want to say that the plot was truly awesome and I was touched by the drama. The only thing that I don't quite find necessary is the reaction of Shinichi/Conan. In my opinion, although Shinichi was a bit egoistic in the anime and manga at first, he learned the value of humility when he was turned into Conan and as I watched the OVA's, movies and episodes that has KID in it, I can see that their interactions are a bit close. I think that Conan has come to understand the actions of KID and I think they have a fairly bit of rivalry and friendship thing going on so I don't think that he will react quite so explosively. He might have a hard time coming to cope with that kind of revelations but I don't think that he will say that. Oh well, that's just my opinion though and the series of oneshots were wonderful and the title certainly reflects the message behind the first oneshot that you made. Also, I quite like how the plot is unique and not like some other stories who follow the cliche way of things. With that said, thanks for the wonderful oneshots. I had fun reading them and keep up the good work.
euroteres chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Was a very interesting AU experience for sure. Enjoyed reading each of the three parts.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
awwwwww! I got such a cute image from the last scene! :)
EverThePhantom chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Awwww so cute at the end! Great job with the meanings in the cards!
A Midsummer Night's Dreams chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Ahahahaha...that's because you're the nii-chan, Haku.
KK chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
You write well, it's a great story idea and has lots of promise and possible plot twists. (Since Hakuba still doesn't know and the organization might want their experiments back...) If you have the time I would suggest that you continue this story line.
softdreamer chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
good fic

though I really don't like human experiment and clone stories but that's just me
Lluvia-the-Wolfgirl chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
LOVE. And the end was just all kinds of awesome.
Katty008 chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Waah! I wanted to know Hakuba's reaction when he well and truly found out!
Marie Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Man, this series is really good. I've read this before but I forgot about it and then picked it up. It would be awesome if you could write a sequel about most of the other people's reaction, especially Hakuba's because he doesn't know anything about the BO. But if you don't, oh well, it was just a sugestion.
BoomboomPOWWWW chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Oh sweet! It's good! I love it!
LeonaWriter chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
I, as a fellow author, stubbornly say that this story is NOT finished! Hakuba still doesn't know (you left him confused) and Hattori still has to be properly punished. I like the idea that Hattori has to spill the beans.
JessiTsuki chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
A bit less happy, but with a sugary brainmelting ending. Is there going to be any more in this series? I love it so much. And poor Hakuba is the still clueless mattress for everyone else.

Thank you for these fics~!
CrashMartini chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Yoshimi- TAROT!

Yoshimichi- Ugh...I hate fortune telling...It's so stupid...

Yoshimi- *in anger* Let me read your palm...*snatches*

Yoshimichi- HEY!

Yoshimi- Oh! Look at that! *pulls a dagger behind back*

Yoshimichi- *leans over* What?

Yoshimi- That's a pretty short life-line you have there...*smirk*

Yoshimichi- *gulp* ...shit...