Reviews for Beauty and the Raven?
Slim Shady chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
It was a bit rushed but I like it. I didnt expect her to be the princess and the beast too haha. I liew how you made her the unlovable 'beast' by her emotionless personality instead of her physical state. This whole concept could easibly be a chaptered fic if you went more in depth with it. And I was curious about Gatfield's mother. Was she Rita or Marie or just a woman? And that man in the bar, was it Trigon or Richard or some stranger?
VenusWolf67 chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Good job.
RandomWolf121 chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
You did something no one I've seen so far has done. You made Raven the beast. Breaking away from the obvious, I guess. The only critique I have is with your pacing. It was slightly rushed. Other than that, you did and amazing job on this interesting twist on a tale we all know and love. Keep up the great work!
raven chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
NO KISS
oceanmelodies chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
you know, i always thought that raven was the best choise as the beast
OnFireGeek chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Aw. So sweet! I hope that you got a good grade.
Juleskat101 chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
wow...i love when people do twists on fairy tales with my fav couples! i secretly love this fairy tale,and it was smart to make RAVEN the beast because its a fresh change.
Not G. Ivingname chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
old and over used concept, bbrae beuty and the beast, but the other way around, nice
darkraven93 chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
i love this! its so good! i love the story line, but there could be a bit more detail in it, i think. but my ideas arent very good, so dont listen to me. but it was so good. i think i may heve read it twice. oh well. its good!
Beast Boy's Swivel Chair chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
that's really good. i like how you did this. it was really cute and very detailed and a good length as well. your stories are really good! what are you talking about, not having as much a writing talent as Katie and me?
SpazztasticFanGirl chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
OMG! SO COOL! TOO COOL!
The Sacred and Profane chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
I read this story a while ago and loved it. The dialogue is good and the story is cute. Keep up the excellent work.
Burnt Out Souls chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
I enjoyed it; good work on it. It really showed why Raven's so gloomy, et cetra.

Your friend,

~Burnt Out Souls
Agent of the Divine One chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
Cute. _ The exploding table was a good touch. :)
SpiderSquirrel chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Adorable. You better have gotten an A!