Reviews for The Arrow Pierced Heart
ArroyoAstarte chapter 7 . 5/30/2009
And I still find this to be an amazing story 2 years later.

-lex and terry listener
Sakura Moon chapter 7 . 1/7/2008
This has to be the best piece ever for an Innes/Eirika fic-plotwise. I can't say much for grammar since that isn't my forte. But I hope that you'll create other works base on this pairing since there is much needed Innes/Eirika fics in
The Blazing Blade chapter 7 . 8/6/2007
Muskoka. Say it with me now, muss-coke-uh. And electricity-free living isn't nearly as bad as one might think. Anyways, the review.

A good ending, if slightly cheesy, but what can one expect from romance? The flashbacks were great, I felt like it captured interaction between Ephraim and Innes very well. Overall, a very well done fic, and my primary source of reading in the FE fandom for the past little while. It seems I'll have to peruse the fandom once again and fight another little nugget of goodness. Anyways, good work, and I'll get to looking into your other stories soon.

~The Blazing Blade
The Blazing Blade chapter 6 . 8/5/2007
A month late, but still a review. A very satisfying return from camp, I must say, so good work on that. Only the most nit-picky of errors were to be found, so small that I won't even bother to point them out because I hardly noticed them to begin with. Karlen as saboteur was a tad predictable, but well played nonetheless. I now shall move on to hearty reading in chapter seven.
Lao Who Mai chapter 7 . 8/2/2007
I'm BACK! I've finally returned and gotten to read the final chapter at last! I’m so sorry it took so long. I got back from vacation very, very early Monday morning and a lack of sleep and computer-hogging family members have kept me from getting on. But now I can finally review, and my response is...IT WAS GREAT! This can’t really be the shortest chapter, because it didn't really feel like it at all! Anyway, for my last three-page review (MY LAST THREE-PAGE REVIEW! *sobs*), I’ll start from the beginning and work my way down. I enjoyed the servants' panic about Eirika's shooting ("Hit the dirt," indeed! They're lucky Eirika responds kindly to comments like that, or otherwise it could be off with their heads for insulting royalty!) and also liked reading the archery tips. It's always something good to know, you know? And Eirika is right, Innes IS Prince Perfect, or at least he tries to be. Eirika has had to constantly argue with him to get Innes to realize that he can't be perfect. Fortunately, I think he learned that lesson. I think so...I sure hope so, anyway!

Your explanation for Ephraim's and Innes' rivalry was pretty hilarious, but it could be truthful, too! At least, if someone is an EphraimxTana supporter. Innes needing to compete with Ephraim to find out who was higher on the social pecking order (a.k.a ‘better’) is completely in character, by the way. Innes would so totally do that; in fact, that IS why he did it. Nice metaphor, by the way, when you compared Ephraim's and Innes' possible friendship to something crushed on rocks by waves of their contempt. Although, I gotta say, I think Epraim is a little bit more low-key when it comes to Eirika and her relationships. In my opinion, he's not nearly as protective of Eirika as Innes is of Tana. Ephraim probably would have been okay with Innes liking Eirika. But then again, after Innes has made it clear that he considers Ephraim to be just about equal with dirt, Ephraim probably wouldn't have been so forgiving. I don't think many people would.

Oh, Innes, quit trying to prove yourself! You don't have to try so freaking hard! How many times do I have to needlessly rant to make you understand? YOU DON'T HAVE TO HIT A TARGET TO ASK EIRIKA TO MARRY YOU! GAH! But I loved Eirika's line about shooting it together. It was just...It shows how Eirika wants their relationship not to be one-sided, but equal, and I really enjoyed it. But...Is it possible for more than one person to shoot a bow? I’m not really sure. By the way, to show how canon Innes’ declarations to prove himself over Ephraim are, you should definitely read the game ending for the A relationship of Eirika and Innes. It’s in the same vein as your way he tries to prove himself. Either way, we can all conclude that he is:

Stubborn to the bone. And very proud of himself.

Ah well, that’s Innes for ya. And that’s why we like him enough to write fan fiction about him that doesn’t have him as the villain. As for the last paragraph (THE LAST PARAGRAPH! *sobs*), that was fluffier, mushier, and sweeter than cotton-candy kittens. And that’s the truth. Excellent job, Twilight in my Eyes.

Aww, your last Author’s Note was so sweet, I’ve been smiling ever since (and this review took a long time to type!). That comment really made my day. I’m so happy that you found my reviews helpful! Thank you so much!

Now, if you ever decide to write another fic (especially if it’s a Fire Emblem one), give me some notice, okay? I’ve got to check out your ‘By the Light of the Fire’ story now! Somehow I completely missed it!

I’m glad you devoted so much time and effort into writing this story and allowed us to read it. Thank you so much!

Until next time,

Lao Who Mai

P.S. I think this is the longest review I've ever typed. Ow, my aching fingers...
GreatLight432 chapter 7 . 7/22/2007
Sorry I didn't review earlier, BUT...my policy is generally to review complete stories. And yours is REALLY good! Good grammar, no spelling errors, excellent characterization. Well done all around.:)

One complaint, however...I think this calls for a companion fic. I think Tana and Ephraim should go through some troubles(even if they DO seem like 'the perfect couple':D). Just a suggestion!

Get ready for a review when you finish By the Light of the Fire.
Tri17 chapter 7 . 7/16/2007
The beginning was great! This entire chapter was great! I loved how Eirika couldn't aim at all! "Wow. I don't think I've ever shot one that far." I like died laughing there.

This was such an awesome story! I'm so sad to see it end! But your last chapter was one of the greatest (Though I still think I like the chapter where Ephraim punched Innes the best .) Great job and I hope you continue writing Innes/Eirika stories (I kinda wish this one had a sequel to it...) Great job!
Raptorxd chapter 7 . 7/16/2007
Such a touching ending! And you used the same reason I always imagined Innes and Ephraim's arguements started. I'm moved by this ending.

Wait a second... EirikaxSeth! NO!

EirikaxInnes 4Ever!

Hey Twilight, thanks for writing his for me.

Raptor, out. Chair!
The ASPCA Pwned Me chapter 7 . 7/16/2007
I LOVE YOU AND YOUR WRITING! Oh god...This has to be one of the greatest moments of my life...Some how it's bad, but only because I-I-I don't have anything to look forward to anymore...I love you and your writing so much...This is a-a-a turning point in my life! I-i-it's just phenomenal... I love your writing! (Blows nose and wipes eyes dramatically) T-t-his is just...beautiful...And I am your biggest fan! Even though it can be so hard to say it because I am always beaten by the other loyal reviewers. I hope I can still be considered and acknowledged by you as your biggest fan (no, not in physical appearance, just wanna clear dat up) even though I was your second reviewer for this entire story and are always beaten. I will never for a minute forget this beautiful, beautiful story...How could I? I am totally printing this out and I will treasure those documents, I swear it on my fandom.

I, The Lex and Terry Listener, solemnly vow to be your best reviewer and best fan, to never forget the amazing writing that is yours and to forever be a reviewer. I am always will be.

"You just a listener!" -Dee from the Lex and Terry National morning radio network.

Yup, that's my signature. I j-just am lost for words. F-fantastic. Beyond fantastic and beyond what is beyond fantastic. I know I am just RAMBLIN', but that's a biggest fan's job. LISTENER-IS-GONE! (Throws you some pancakes and cookies from the sky and screams something inaudible, most likely some fangirly compliment or insane remark. I LUVS YOU AND UR WRITIN', I's glad to be of some motivation, yo. Uh-oh, I'm in gangsta mode again...) LISTENER IS GONE!
Raptorxd chapter 6 . 7/16/2007
*Falls out of chair*

...

AWESOME UPDATE! AND I MISSED YOU!

I've been on vacation, and I was really hoping for an update. Awesome job.

Plus, I knew it was Karlen! I knew it!
ricco-the-penguin chapter 7 . 7/16/2007
very nice. last line is perfect.
Lao Who Mai chapter 6 . 7/8/2007
You're back! HOORAY! Man, I've been missing these updates. And when I saw the title of this chapter I nearly had a heart attack. I thought, "No! Innes can't die! Eirika can't die! You're so EVIL!" But, it turns out that I was wrong and they didn't die, fortunately. But don't you DARE compensate by having either one die in the next chapter, because not even a concrete, steel-enforced wall will save you from my wrath. MUAHAHAHAHA!

By the way, good chapter. Thank you for updating on time. NOW MAKE SURE YOU UPDATE NEXT TIME AS WELL, CAPISCE? *holds Kalren's axe menacingly*
TodgeWatherly chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
this is very very well written. im gonna keep reading! [side note: if you would be so kind as to read and review my fics i'd be so grateful; it's nice to hear what the good writers have to say]
The ASPCA Pwned Me chapter 6 . 7/7/2007
I LOVE IT! I LOVE YOU! YOU ARE SO AMAZING! I AM YOUR BIGGEST FAN, I LOVE YOU! EEK! Ehehehe...So, did I mention...I LOVED IT! I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT! Ahahaha...eheehee! Now, if only all these Eirika x Innes fans would flock to my story...sigh. Sigh, sigh, sigh,sigh, sigh! Anyway, I never said how much I love you and your story. Yeah, umm...I LOVE YOU AND YOUR STORY! Aheehee...Did I ever tell you how well-written this is? And you have a life, man. You have a life. Go on vacation, dude, take breaks. You aren't just a magical author that will write whenever we want. It sucks I'm the third to review now...Laters, the Listener is gone!
Tri17 chapter 6 . 7/7/2007
I missed ya! I've been looking forward to this story all day! And here it is! This chapter was the greatest and I was right! I knew it would Karlen! I had the suspicion the entire time...

Awesome chapter! I'm sad that this story is almost over! T.T There will be a sequel right? T.T

Anyways, awesome job! I can't wait for the next chapter, so I'll be awaiting July 16 eagerly!