Reviews for The Arrow Pierced Heart
ricco-the-penguin chapter 2 . 5/11/2007
D:! eek, that wasn't expected.
Tri17 chapter 3 . 5/11/2007
I love them and I love you! I can't wait for the next chapter, and I don't want this story to end! It's. So. AWESOME! I love it! InnesXEirika are my favorite pairing (and TanaXEphraim)Thank you for making such an awesome story!

I'm dying for the next chapter so please, please, update soon!
The Blazing Blade chapter 3 . 5/8/2007
Fantastic. And if I may say so, that 2500 or so words made all the difference. Ah, the arrogant characters… I love them, and I love the way you just slip that side of Innes in their, because, with that much stress, no one can afford such things.

Although, considering his physical condition, it's only a matter of time before he runs out of steam. I wouldn't be surprised if he collapsed mid-sentence in a conversation with someone.

Anyways, awaiting the next chapter eagerly,

~The Blazing Blade~
Raptorxd chapter 3 . 5/7/2007
Awesome update! Innes still lives! Whoohoo!

WHo could be causing these problems? I think I've guessed it...

Can' wait for the next update!

The ASPCA Pwned Me chapter 3 . 5/6/2007
I don't wanna wait until saturday! This story is so PERFECT! I woulda read yesterday, but I was in the hospital, I got my appendix taken out laparoscopically. This is awesome! It's a star, a bright, glimmering, iridescent star in the black, coal-black, dull sky of Eirika x Seth stories! I am dying for chapter four. Is he gonna be worthy? I AM YOUR BIGGEST FAN!
Lao Who Mai chapter 3 . 5/5/2007
C'mon, Innes. Being worthy? No one EVER feels truly worthy of love, but to deny honest, true love that two people feel on the basis of not being "worthy" is ridiculous! He's so obsessive with his ideal that Eirika's going to go crazy. I mean, seriously, how can he prove yourself worthy of love? Grr... Eirika needs to just shake him until he gets it through his thick head that she already loves him and that he doesn't need to prove himself to her. And by the way, if he keeps pushing himself at this rate (no sleep, constant stress, serious injury, and this constant pressure in his mind to help his people and make everything right), it's going to kill him. Or at the very least, knock him unconscious. If he doesn't take a week off or so very soon, he'll faint from exhaustion. And that is much, MUCH harder to recover from than a shoulder injury. He needs to let himself heal or he is going to make himself very sick. Gah... His obsession with perfection will be his ruin unless someone teaches him to mellow out, learn that things take time, and understand that even then he can't always make everything right. He'll need some outside intervention, and maybe even therapy. Nah, make that a definite on therapy. Gah, Innes, you are so frustrating, I'm surprised Eirika hasn't lost it and screamed at you.

Okay, my rant directed at Innes is done. But he better follow my advice or else... Please update as quickly as possible! Don't make us wait til next Saturday!
Raptorxd chapter 2 . 4/30/2007
Wow. I mean it's just... wow. This is, truely, the best Eirika and Innes I have ever read. And it just keeps getting better! I can't wait for the next chapter!

Raptorxd chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
I. Am. Awestruck. This fic is not only awesome, but it sticks with the personality Innes shows in his other supports. And the drama, the action! What is happening in Frelia?

Will review the second chapteras soon as I can!

Lao Who Mai chapter 2 . 4/29/2007
Yay, an update! This chapter was really interesting, too! Poor Innes! The pain must have been unimagineable...but I'm glad his going to be all right. You had a few misspellings and grammar mistakes, but other than that, you're fine. Great job on keeping the characters in character. I will be waiting eagerly with baited breath for the next chapter!

P.S. See, I AM capable of writing reviews that aren't three pages in length. :)
The Blazing Blade chapter 2 . 4/28/2007
It's good. Very good. But the chapters are long, almost obscenely so. This is not necessarily bad, and is in fact quite good. But if you could find a mid-point and cut chapters in half, this would be substantially easier to read.
The ASPCA Pwned Me chapter 2 . 4/28/2007
This is purely, simply amazing. It rocks. I can't wait for 3 and 4! Write on! Nothing in this story is unpleasant or bad. It's very well-written. And i hope to see more Eirika x Innes from you in the future, because you've written the best one ever. Sweet! You're officially one of my favorite authors along with your story (which became one in ch. one i reviewed as rivers.)
ricco-the-penguin chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
ooh.
The ASPCA Pwned Me chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
I love it! This is perfect! I love this couple above any other fire emblem couple around!
Lao Who Mai chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Wow. An Eirika and Innes story. Yay! A rare sight around here, that's for sure. And now to the analysis:

You're definitly off to a good start, and this chapter is a solid lead-in to the next part of the plot. However, I've noticed a few details about the characters that I think could use a little improvement. I'll start with Tana. I think you've captured her personality well, but please don't have all her lines revolve around pushing Innes and Eirika together. Given their relationship with each other, Tana isn't going to be too obsessed with the idea of Innes possibly liking someone. Surprised? Definitly. Egging them on? Likely, but she wouldn't spend all her waking hours focusing on that.

Secondly, Innes. Ah, Innes. He has SUCH a difficult personality! Gah! He's arrogant and prideful, yet isn't above apologizing; acts uncaring, yet is concerned and dedicated to his people; can be reserved and even coldhearted, but can be very gentlemenly. Just reminding you to capture all aspects of his personality, not just his predominantly good side. He can and will be very reserved when he's dealing with people he doesn't know and trust, or when he considers them beneath them or is uncertain of his feelings.

And then there's Eirika. She's also a tough nut to crack, pardon the expression. Don't forget to show how stubborn she can be. She definitely won't agree with Innes all the time.

Okay, I'm done. Remember, these are just suggestions about my analysis of his; yours may be quite different. So if you don't agree, just ignore me completely and do what you feel like doing. :) You're doing a good job: these are just suggestions for your consideration. Sorry for typing such a long post, heh heh. I'll be waiting for the next update!
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3