Reviews for Bought or Stolen?
Elly3981 chapter 6 . 10/17/2010
I like your story; very cute and kinky ;) As a female, I really wish I can find a man as handsome, sexy, suave, and sophisticated as our fictional sky pirate. :) I haven't played all of FF12 yet but I do think Ashe and Balthier are perfect for each other. I wish the game would have gone into more detail about their relationship but it's good to leave some things up to the imagination as it makes way for great fanfics such as this. :) Anyway, great job; I look forward to reading more from you ;)
ashe chapter 4 . 4/30/2009
That pic of ashe in the necklace is when rasler is going to war
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 4 . 6/7/2008
damn... i love it. yes! they finally made love! woohoo! lol.
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 3 . 6/6/2008
i get dibs on shopping with him next! lol.
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 2 . 6/6/2008
he may not be playing for her but we all know that he will play with her. lol.
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
damn, he just get even sexier.
Selbiene Raveren chapter 6 . 5/22/2007
Cute, very cute. Hehe. I absolutely enjoyed it.

. *coughs* Not that I am one for cheesy romance. I am far from what one can consider maudlin. But when done right, I find them to be somewhat tolerable.

I see Balthier more as an Action-Adventurer Actor than a Romantic-Drama Actor, but you did alright by him when tossing him into that role. _

But that one scene in the game where he tells Ashe that the Leading Man never dies... I mentally thought to meself, He obviously has never read any of William Shakespear's stuff... "The multiplying villainies of nature do swarm upon him...And Fortune, on his damned quarrel smiling, Show'd like a rebel's whore." Act One, Scene Two MacBeth.

Ahh, my favourite quote. V says it best. _ I bet V and Balthier would get along splendidly. All Balthier needs to do is come up with a lengthy alliteration of B's for introducing himself and he'll be set.

Keep up the good work! I loved your fic.
Selbiene Raveren chapter 4 . 5/22/2007
Que sera sera, whatever will be will be. The future's not ours to see, Que sera sera. *sings* Ha!

How coincidental. My absolute favourite song, I think. Fell in love with it after watching the television show Dead Like Me, and only ONLY just recently learned to play it on my keyboard. By ear, of course. I am sure I slaughtered what Doris Day originally intended. *sigh* Can't be helped.
Selbiene Raveren chapter 2 . 5/22/2007
Ha! Musical. With those fingers of his, I have no doubt he plays some form of instrument. I think the idea of him playing a tin whistle or flute of some kind plausible, and of course some minor abilities with a piano... but who can't play a piano? *shrugs*
CrissCrossedHaiku chapter 6 . 5/15/2007
The verbal sparring was excellent and the table scene was hot, got me all fluttered and then I started visualizing things and my mind went to very bad places. I mean, GOOD bad places... not that it makes any sense at all. Well done! I would love an epilogue, because I LOVED the idea of her locking him up for stealing from her hahahaha. Oh the irony. :D
Ktjn chapter 6 . 5/15/2007
lol! Poor (but dependable) Larsa. So cute. That was funny, and so were the scenes with Private Wess and Balthier's Forgery.

Is this the end? Tell me it isn't! You could write several more one-shots revolving on things Balthier can do! You have to, please! You're really good at it!
sheena the summoner chapter 6 . 5/14/2007
Yay!YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! True love prvails! ohh! I really love this! The last chapter had me really worried they would never see each other again! I love it! GOOD JOB!
Wakkamoley chapter 6 . 5/14/2007
‘Perhaps I should have thought twice about abolishing hanging,’ LOL that part was funny.

This is a really cute chapter, and I think you don't need any epilogue or whatever. End it here, it was so cute _

You could've named this chapter "Be Sexy" though XD

PS: What does HRH mean? O.o
Inspissate chapter 5 . 5/12/2007
Yay! I loved the chapter!
CrissCrossedHaiku chapter 5 . 5/11/2007
Best line ever "picturing the empty treasure room post-Balthier" haha rich. I liked this one the best, I think, because of the underlying hints of how much sacrifice will be made. Also, because Fran's amusing entrance into the room made me smile. I can't wait for you to continue! :D
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »