Reviews for Kiss Me
mykkia.worthington.7 chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Yugi getting dominace over yami is really good for a starter! * leaves usual note of gone mrs. chono hunting * ( meanwhile in another part of the house )
Yugi:..well that was joey he said him and seto finally got together so thats goo-! * yami kisses him on the lips *
Yami:mmmmm...i love u hikari..* lust shining in his eyes *
Yugi: !...i love u too my darkness...mmmmffff * kisses yami again and falls on the couch making out with him *
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Yay
Hannah Ellison chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
I love Yugi and Yami. I have a crush on them. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!
Deadly8rose123 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Lol, cute!
Kat chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVEDX ENFINITY!
make more like this
PUZZLESHIPPING 4 EVA
Suika Yuki chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
It's so kawaii! I love how Yami is confused about the kissing situation and Yugi has to show him.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
weird and funny and gay all at the same time dude you should not write stuff like this i am ten and i read the whole thing
Mukuro234 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Very good
Suzy-Seas07 chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
you start off well but i think the ending could've been better.
but other than that i think that the facfic is quite cute.
P.S Yami is a pharaoh somehow i doubt he would be that clueless
Pika Girl 01 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
ha ha ha yugi is so awsome
AnimeAngelRiku chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Aw! I loved it! It was really cute!
im too cool for a pen name chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Aw, it's so cute!
Kasaki Kihoya chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
WOW! I only started reading Yami/Yugi fanfics yester day and since then I keep comming back to this story just to re-read it! It's just so cute and adorable! So, I figured I should review it! I'm outting you on fav story and author!
Parker Stark chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
GO UKE!YAMI!

i love yami as and uke, just like i like bakura and Marik as an uke!

I love your stories and i put you on my profile as one of my fav authors! Hope you don't mid!

Love,

Amanda
bandanaye chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Aw! That was so CUTE! Keep up the good work!