Reviews for The Time Turner
Pip0937 chapter 5 . 9/4/2012
Oooh I am intiuged into how this story will progress, please update soon
hateme101 chapter 5 . 12/12/2011
this is really good update soon
Lady Oblivious chapter 5 . 3/31/2011
Please write more!-can't wait to read the next chapter. A happy reader, Lady O.
Spellspinner777 chapter 5 . 12/24/2007
I really liked that. you have done it really well and I cant wait for mor. I noticed one minor inaccuracy

-"a golden ring with a cracked black gem"- The gem isnt cracked until dumbledore destroys the horcrux in the 7th(?) book.

Other than that it was really good and I really cant wait for more.

Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
i'm going to review as I go, so ...

"perfect A sliding slowly down to a horrible, awful B." - Don't Hogwarts students get O's and E's?

There was a large, moth-eaten bathrobe and an old invisibility cloak - This whole paragraph showed beautiful descriptive prowess. :)

Well done in general.

mandi chapter 5 . 6/10/2007
love it! want more!
kris x emergency chapter 5 . 5/31/2007
I like this story [[:
AmOrFoReVeRmOrE chapter 5 . 5/25/2007

I think you should make Hermione a student and have voldie fall for her ... but only becuase i'm a sucker for romance. you probably have a much better idea so i guess you should use that. you've done a great job with the story so i trust your judgement.

love it. update soon
frak-all chapter 5 . 5/24/2007
Yay! I love Dumbledore. So many people choose to make him a complete bastard forgetting that though his old and powerful, he's still human and still makes mistakes.

Hermione needs to get into the 7th year class. She could be Dumbledore's niece or something. That'll attract Riddle's attention alright. :)

Great work and update soon please.
frak-all chapter 4 . 5/24/2007
Okay, well I guess I take back the whole Gretchen being gung-ho about killing Riddle. Ha ha. Going a different approach than the usual? Gretchen seducing Riddle? ha.
frak-all chapter 3 . 5/24/2007
I was not expecting a full confessional.

...and even if Gretchen believes Hermione, she seems kind of nonchalant about the whole killing a fellow student thing. I mean, if Hermione saw a student from the future, and they proved they actually were a student from the future, but they'd come to kill Malfoy, I don't think she'd be that accepting. I mean, maybe eventually, but not right away.

great chapter!
frak-all chapter 2 . 5/24/2007
"...all of the letters she had received for Ron and Harry..." -from Ron and Harry?

The whole calling Tom by Voldemort already is throwing me off. Why didn't Hermione think that strange? ...guess I'll have to wait and see...
frak-all chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
Brilliant start!

I was almost half expecting Hermione to say she wanted to go back and change her test score and then somehow along the way she ended up in 1944.

I'm hoping that your Hermione won't be one of those simpering little girls who's going to be affected by Riddle's looks. "Oh, he's tried to murder me and made my life hell, but he's so hot". Uh, gag me. I love Tom/Hermione but it has to be done right. I'm very protective of this ship, and so far your's looks great.

(yes, I know I'm a nerd)
PurpleArmadillo chapter 5 . 5/18/2007
Another great chapter, chipped! Hmm, no I don't have any ideas for the story... It is quite a predicament they're in right now.
Lexie-H chapter 5 . 5/13/2007
its a very risky thing, hermione telling dumbledore about the horcruxes. why not just stop slughorn from telling tom about them in the first place? foil his plans...

and honestly, why cant hermione just become a student. no one would/could recognise her. she could take on a fake name and say she transferred from france, or home schooling or something? that might be a little plot bunny for you - hermione infiltrating hogwarts D