Reviews for Cursed Love
So freaking adorable!

I love it!

Kisses
BS chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
What can I say, it is just beautiful. I hope in near future you will write more you.
clandestinequeen chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
When I first read the title, I had been a little skeptical because I thought it would be some knock-off-ish thing but you have surprised me oh-so much with your wonderful writing and your depth in character. It was wonderful, I just love happy b/a endings and you've made my night! :)
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
i love this story... you show all of buffy freinds as good people think you... i love how you showed xander doing somethink he does not like for buffy... great story
Kay8abc chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
This is a very very good story, I made me cry, in a good way. I was re-watching when Angel left, so this made me very happy.

-Kate
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Wonderful story! I love it!

CT
Taaroko chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Wow. Fanfiction like this is a rare find indeed. You really nailed the characters. I loved Xander being the one to call Angel, and the whole swallowing his pride moment. Absolutely spot on. I loved Willow/Oz and Cordelia/Doyle in the background. Generally I don't like fluff, because it simply doesn't fit with the way the show works, but this was well-constructed and they had a decent amount of trial to go through first. High marks. Not least for making me actually feel sorry for Riley, which is pretty much a first.
Wolfen Dreams chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
This was wonderful! There was only one fault that I found, and it was small. Way in the beginning Xander was interrupted from his revelry, I think you meant reverie. Revelry is usually like a party and wasn't really partying...

Awesome story!
your tinsel tinkerbell chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Wow. I can't even begin to tell you how much I love this fic. One of the best I've ever read, without doubt. Going right to my favourite list;)
BlackbAngeL chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
I can't believe I didn't review that story the first time I read it!

I love it, it's great, very well written, and so CUTE! God, everytime I read it I can't help but smile from ear to ear (granted, a little stupidly) in front of my screen, it makes me feel all happy and I actually have to resist the overwhelming need to stand up and do the snoopy dance... Your fic is in my favorites, it's like chicken soup for hard days...

Thank you for writing this, you keep the hope alive!
CarineM chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
that was a good story
sentbyfools chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
nice story! Loved the bangelness!
Jaymo chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
AW. OMG that was perfect. So cute, so fluffy, so great! That is exactly how it should have happened! I loved it. I loved the way you described everyones guilt and regret, and how it all worked out. Wondeful job!