Reviews for Stay
StormyMonday chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
You know, I have never seen this series, but the funny thing is that I have a reasonable idea of what these characters are like, as this is a recurring theme in one of my fandoms, -and- I've been a fan of Burn Notice for a couple of years.

The frustration for these two is very evident, and I can totally understand Nikita being wary of getting back with Michael. Their relationship must have been difficult. I'm not really qualified to comment more than that. I did find a typo, which isn't a big deal, but in the interest of being objective, here it is:

["It's… its Michael."] You're missing the apostrophe on the second 'it's.' Otherwise, this was nicely written and I enjoyed it very much! :D
Crow's Talon chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Although I'm unfamiliar with the canon here, I found this a very touching and sad story. Nikita's relationship was very sad, especially how he keeps walking out of their relationships. Their romantic scenes were well-written and the sensuality engaging. I just wish I knew the fandom better so I could comment on characterization. The ending was very sad, especially "Michael Samuelle had walked out of her life for the third time". Great job.
Marina chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Good story! It just screems: sequel! :)
LAIsobel chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
So nice... and yet so sad... oh my - I liked it :o)
1endlessreader chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
It's a bittersweet story. But hey, I'll take what I can get like they did. Thanks for sharing your story! I enjoyed it a lot.
maipigen chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
aw so sad...really want them together , they can't ever be together with someone else - until the day Adam is ready, they will be two halfs of one whole...sad - but great little story;)
Lyny Angell chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Absolutely amazing. Totally beautiful and true to both of their characters.

Love from

Lyny Angell
malugargula chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Wonderful fic

Sad but so beautiful

You should write more, maybe he can come back for good in a few years when Adam is older

springfiry chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
This is so sad..

I was really hoping it was a get together story with a happ ending.

A nice story nonetheless
Eugenia chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Okay, this is exactly how I pictured a reunion between Michael and Nikita...but without him walking away! Though, clearly, that is such a Michael thing to do :-) You have a really nice writing style!
Ladywilde chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
That was so sad but so beautifully written, I loved it...nice story.
angeloneous chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
wow, I really liked this! Poinient and sweet and sad all together! Thanks for sharing ) It is always nice to see a new story on here.
leighsm chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Beautiful. I loved it. I hope you contribute more to this fandom as you find time.

L.
Ann chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Poor Nikita! Poor Michael! The way the series ended was heartbreaking. You wrote this very well. Good job!
JB chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Very nicely done. Thank you for sharing.