Reviews for Reminders
Twisted-Taffy chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
I love this! Everything about it, the insights of Robin reflecting on his gang especially. I love the concept of the marks, like...the tatoos of that time almost. It's a great idea, something I can really see Robin doing.
letskillamockingbird chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
This was brilliant. I love your writing
readeradv chapter 1 . 7/14/2008

Where is Marian's spot? Above his heart?
wolverinestarlight chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
I'm not bein' funny, but this was one of the best fics I have ever read that has actually included EVERYONE...and I thank you for eternity that you included Roy, 'cause as we know there are next to zilch fics about him and all...he does need to be more remembered.

I really liked how you said that Allan would have a curved shape instead of a straight line. It's so him.

Ahh, Robin bein' angsty about his 'toops'. Gotta love it. Keep up the good work!

KeepingAmused chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
The insight to every character is INCREDIBLE.

Honestly. You've given me a newfound respect for Robin.

This has truly beautiful thought, and you are one of the only people who understand Much...beyond his comedy.

Amazing fic, keep writing! x
Spoons1899 chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Oh my god this was incredibly beautiful. Honestly, I almost started crying. This is such an amazing piece.

Lines I loved:

"At first she had been an unpleasant reminder of the war. She was the face of the men he had killed. He saw her and saw wives without husbands, children without mothers, sisters without brothers."

because the moment I read that I realized I had never thought of that, and it makes so much sense and I think it's so insightful and a whole fic could be written about it.

"Will was the reason Robin was an outlaw, the reason he stole from the rich, the reason he was willing to risk his life, Will was Locksley."

Again, incredibly well put. I loved that idea.

"Alan would have a curved shape. He just couldn’t see the man wanting a normal straight line"

Because it's funny and so true. And then the part about Allan feeling pain and all? It was sad and wonderful at the same time.

But my absolute favorite parts were:

"The first spot was on his face, he saw it as a thin line that ran vertically down from his hairline to his jaw, close to his ear. It wasn’t a disfiguring scar, it was off to the side of his face- but it would always be seen. Much deserved it if he were to die first. Much deserved anything and everything Robin had."

Because it it so sweet and sad and just utterly perfect. AND THEN

"he second spot was one that Robin usually pushed his mind from. He didn’t want to think about it. But deep inside he knew that if Much was the last one to die- if after Much, Robin was alone, without any other outlaws, without Marian- there was the chance that he would use the second spot. The second spot was across his wrist- where the hand started to form- it was the deadly spot."

and I was totally tearing up by then. It's just beautiful and heartbreaking.

The whole idea of this fic was incredible, though I think it could have easily been ruined by a less capable writer. But you did amazingly with it.
Forever A Fool of Fortune chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
I fink I've read this before (actually, I know I've read this before, it's very easy to remember, so incredibly... something that I can't really describe) but I must say, I love this one little oneshot to utter utter death. It makes me want to cry and sigh with pain and sympathy for the outlaws and for Robin and his spots clearly reserved for them. I love this very, very much and I wish everyone wrote things so heartbreakingly beautiful and sad this way.
Threll chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Another amazing story! This is just absolutely beautiful. I won't ear bash you again, but just know that I am thankful to have read it.
ArokenHalo chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
This was beautiful and poignant. I really liked your idea of how Robin would remember those fallen, and how he would have a separate and significant place for each of them. I love how you described each of Robin's relationship. You really captured the essense of the friendships that he has formed with the others of the group, as well the different perosnalities that make up the little gang. My favorite was how you portrayed Robin and Much's frienship, especially about how Robin apologized to Much.

This was wonderful. Awesome and I really enjoyed. I hope you write more.
ChaosLady chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
I love it. I love how you portray Robin's view of all the characters. Great job! And agree that Much is taken for granted a lot.