Reviews for Injured
HotChilePepper chapter 15 . 6/13
I absolutely loved this story! I felt so bad for Allan! I wanted to go give him a hug. You are a very good author, and this story is very lifelike. I frowned upon Little John when he dug a grave for Allan. Allan didn't even die! It's not you're place to dig a grave for someone who hasn't died yet. I will admit that I was mad at this because Allan is my favorite character. I also loved how Much was inwardly going off on Robin! I was just like, "You go, Much! Tell it to Robin, don't just think it!" This story was great, and I adored Allan's joke about how Djaq thought he looked like a rabbit! I was rolling on the floor. Keep up your amazing work! ;)
Outsiders Obsessor chapter 8 . 6/11
I absolutely loved all of the Will content of this chapter; he's my favorite character on the show. :) I found myself laughing at the part where Dan remembers Allan standing awkwardly around the house when he visited with Will. That would have been adorable to see on the show, just like Will trying to teach Allan how to carve wood. :) This story never ceases to impress me; you are a very gifted writer.
Outsiders Obsessor chapter 7 . 6/11
This is a very beautiful and insightful chapter. I really love all of the different thoughts Little John has on all of the men; they were amazing. I am in love with the sentences "Allan was going to live and make fun of Much. The man was going to disagree with Robin, he was going to try and get Djaq in a dress, he was going to smile that smile that he saved for Will, he was going to fight again, he was going to laugh again, he was going to grin again, he was going to live." That perfectly summarizes Allan down to a T. Great work as always, AA Battery!
Outsiders Obsessor chapter 6 . 6/11
This is great; I loved the fact that Much was the only one who could calm Robin down. Their friendship is the second-best, in my opinion, after Allan and Will's friendship. I can't wait to read more of this amazing story, it just gets better with each chapter. :)
Outsiders Obsessor chapter 5 . 6/4
Great characterization of Marian in this chapter. I thought her inner thoughts were very canon, almost like I was reading the screenplay for the show.

Also, I loved the part where you said Allan would make a scene about washing the dishes. My sister and I were just talking about that yesterday. :) Can't wait to read more of your amazing work!
Outsiders Obsessor chapter 4 . 6/3
This work never ceases to amaze me. I love the part where Will goes into the woods and feels like he needs to take the anger out on the stick and doesn't loose control. Great characterization. Can't wait to read more of this as soon as I have the chance to!
Outsiders Obsessor chapter 3 . 6/3
Another amazing chapter! I love the part where Allan tells Will he's really, really, really bad at giving him a glass of water. :) Keep up the great work!
Outsiders Obsessor chapter 2 . 6/3
This chapter was just as amazing as the first one. You are a really talented writer; the characterization and descriptions are perfect! I loved/laughed at the part where Djaq was afraid Little John may pass out. (Out of all of the men I would have put money on Little John being the one that WOULDN'T pass out. LOL.) :) Can't wait to read more soon!
Outsiders Obsessor chapter 1 . 6/3
Great start to this story! I'm pretty new to the fandom, but I absolutely love this story so far! The characterization is perfect; every last word and dialogue is canon. I loved the part where you said they raced to the nearest tree; I can so see them doing that. :) Can't wait to read more when I get the chance!
Ghanaperu chapter 15 . 6/5/2012
I really liked this story. It seemed really believable, like it could have actually happened. I'm not sure if Marian was IC or not, but you've given me enough logic that I can see how she would have thought those things about herself and Robin. My favorite part was when Allan had to explain to Robin. He was just so awkward, so like Allan! And of course Robin didn't could he? Poor Allan.

Anyway, I have one small issue with characterization. I like how you portray Much in this story. But I'm not sure he would be the sort of person who would think such deep thoughts. Like about how Robin isn't a follower. I mean, it's true, but I'm not sure Much would ever be able to put his understanding of Robin into words or even thoughts. So it seems more like a revelation about Robin from the author (you) than a look into Much's thoughts. But that's really a small thing that I'm sure some people disagree with me on.

So, I really liked the premise of your story, and I thought it was very well written. Thanks for sharing!
Batman91939 chapter 15 . 8/30/2011
I like it alot. You really captured the character's personalities and it was very well written. Great job!
RecorderOfRedwall425 chapter 15 . 7/22/2011
This fanfic was amazing. It was descriptive, emotional, and kept me waiting for the next chapter with bated breath. All in all, I think this fanfic was awesome, and would like to inform you that I am most definitely going to read your other fanfics. :)
Jupiiter13 chapter 15 . 4/9/2011
Good workkk, lots of writing :)
Izzie McCool chapter 15 . 1/19/2009

I'm not sure if you will read this, but i just had to review on this. I just love it!

usualy i mostly like dialogues, but i love who you zoom in on each person and tell exactly what that person think and feel. This is one of my favourite storys.

Just so you know ;)
Grimmy2 chapter 15 . 1/5/2009
Hi! I'm not usually reviewing stories, but I thought I'd had to make an exception for this one. This is the very second fanfiction I've been reading on this fandom, and I must say, I was extremely impressed by the quality of your work.

First you managed to get a plot going along with an episode which makes sens and make coherent POV for every characters. I was mostly interested in Robin, but the way you described his relationship with Much or Marian gave even more relief to the characters than in the show. It made me discover Will and Allan a little more : you gave good explanations of their behavior, their childhood, and I regret that they only appear like "background-characters" in the show.

Mostly I like every details brought by the fans that do not appear in the episodes, like the Much/Robin relationship and events that took place in the Holyland for example, and yours is just full of it - that's what decided me to leave you a review in the first place.

You also had a thing for making us feel bad! Urgh, the first chapter when they had to clean Allan's wounds, it wasn't pretty *shrug*. I still don't know how someone could write something like that, I mean, reading it is already bad enough! But because we can feel all this just through your words, and the way you cannot stop reading even if you'd wish it, just shows how good the fic really is.

The way you sense shame (John's when he decided to replenish the grave he dug), or despair (Will's when he threw the stick away)... 10 mega-watts of intensity xD

So, good fic. I'd point out the "failures" if I could think of one, but because I can't I'll just stop there. And here it is! That's why I'm never leaving any review! Look how long it is! So now I'm gonna read the other fictions you wrote (even if I can't promise you I'll leave a review for every one of them). Bye! )