Reviews for Injured
Ghanaperu chapter 15 . 6/5/2012
I really liked this story. It seemed really believable, like it could have actually happened. I'm not sure if Marian was IC or not, but you've given me enough logic that I can see how she would have thought those things about herself and Robin. My favorite part was when Allan had to explain to Robin. He was just so awkward, so like Allan! And of course Robin didn't understand...how could he? Poor Allan.

Anyway, I have one small issue with characterization. I like how you portray Much in this story. But I'm not sure he would be the sort of person who would think such deep thoughts. Like about how Robin isn't a follower. I mean, it's true, but I'm not sure Much would ever be able to put his understanding of Robin into words or even thoughts. So it seems more like a revelation about Robin from the author (you) than a look into Much's thoughts. But that's really a small thing that I'm sure some people disagree with me on.

So, I really liked the premise of your story, and I thought it was very well written. Thanks for sharing!
Batman91939 chapter 15 . 8/30/2011
I like it alot. You really captured the character's personalities and it was very well written. Great job!
RecorderOfRedwall425 chapter 15 . 7/22/2011
This fanfic was amazing. It was descriptive, emotional, and kept me waiting for the next chapter with bated breath. All in all, I think this fanfic was awesome, and would like to inform you that I am most definitely going to read your other fanfics. :)
Jupiter13-epre chapter 15 . 4/9/2011
Good workkk, lots of writing :)
Izzie McCool chapter 15 . 1/19/2009
Hi!

I'm not sure if you will read this, but i just had to review on this. I just love it!

usualy i mostly like dialogues, but i love who you zoom in on each person and tell exactly what that person think and feel. This is one of my favourite storys.

Just so you know ;)
Grimmy2 chapter 15 . 1/5/2009
Hi! I'm not usually reviewing stories, but I thought I'd had to make an exception for this one. This is the very second fanfiction I've been reading on this fandom, and I must say, I was extremely impressed by the quality of your work.

First you managed to get a plot going along with an episode which makes sens and make coherent POV for every characters. I was mostly interested in Robin, but the way you described his relationship with Much or Marian gave even more relief to the characters than in the show. It made me discover Will and Allan a little more : you gave good explanations of their behavior, their childhood, and I regret that they only appear like "background-characters" in the show.

Mostly I like every details brought by the fans that do not appear in the episodes, like the Much/Robin relationship and events that took place in the Holyland for example, and yours is just full of it - that's what decided me to leave you a review in the first place.

You also had a thing for making us feel bad! Urgh, the first chapter when they had to clean Allan's wounds, it wasn't pretty *shrug*. I still don't know how someone could write something like that, I mean, reading it is already bad enough! But because we can feel all this just through your words, and the way you cannot stop reading even if you'd wish it, just shows how good the fic really is.

The way you sense shame (John's when he decided to replenish the grave he dug), or despair (Will's when he threw the stick away)... 10 mega-watts of intensity xD

So, good fic. I'd point out the "failures" if I could think of one, but because I can't I'll just stop there. And here it is! That's why I'm never leaving any review! Look how long it is! So now I'm gonna read the other fictions you wrote (even if I can't promise you I'll leave a review for every one of them). Bye! )
rosebud23 chapter 15 . 9/6/2008
Well don't I feel lucky for finding this! I actually discovered this after checking out your whole list of stories while coming across your most recent one. I decided to read this one first, and I must say, I just absolutely love it! Your focus on Allan as well as the reactions of the other characters was just dead on and brilliant! I can't wait to find the time to read the rest of your stories and hope you will be writing even more!
Boisterous Hal chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Hi AA Battery,

I would like to thank you for writing 15 brilliant chapters. I really liked how you articulated the thoughts of all the characters so well. I felt really bad for Allan, and also his friends who suffered with him. I wanted the story to keep going after the end.
norrie chapter 15 . 7/20/2008
hey, good job writing this! managed to describe a lot and still keep it interesting, and i loved the way you changed the character who's pov it was told :)
KeepingAmused chapter 3 . 1/27/2008
oh poor Allan. He's in so much pain, yet he still jokes. Heartbreaking.

Oh Will. He's so innocent and faithful to his best friend.

Oh DJAQ. You're such an amazing woman!

oh. x
KeepingAmused chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
oh noes! ALLAN.

You've written each character perfectly. Will is perfectly anxious, Djaq is managing to keep calm. Robin is struggling to keep control over the situation. Much is manic with worry. John is revolted.

good stuff...now on to the rest... x
JennMel chapter 15 . 1/21/2008
I really loved reading this story, not just because it's so rare to find one focusing on Allan, but also because the way you've written insights into each of the characters is incredibly gripping. No one's reactions or thoughts were unbelievable, and the reasoning behind Allan's nature fitted perfectly.

Great job, and I hope we'll see more of you soon!
Forever A Fool of Fortune chapter 15 . 7/16/2007
WHAT? That's it! GUH!

This chapter made me cry. A lot. Mostly Allan and Will, with Allan realizing Will wasn't angry, he was hurt. I burst into tears over that. And Robin, that confident smug little. UGH! Major hugs for Much, because I know how he feels to constantly follow the bright shining star before you.

*cries and hugs everyone* I love this story!
Forever A Fool of Fortune chapter 14 . 7/16/2007
Oh, Allan! *HUGS like a mad mad woman*
Forever A Fool of Fortune chapter 13 . 7/16/2007
.you. Am now a huge Robin/Much shipper- all due to this story and more specifically, this chapter.

Gr you.