Reviews for Will Smith Fresh Prince
lol chapter 2 . 5/18
MEEP chapter 1 . 5/18
no comment..LOL
staca chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
this is dope. this is what i have been trying to find. i love fresh prince of bel-air for the reasons you put in the. great story hope you have finished it keep writting it is great XD!
guest chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
Why does Hilary want to borrow pounds from her Dad?

The series takes place in the USA. I think, she should borrow dollars.
Lucozade32 chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
Wow that is well good like it and prince of bel air is my favourite programme to!

God we should be friends send me an e-mail on and tell me loads about you like where are you, where do you live, whats your number (so i can ring you)

I have black hair and brown eyes im 10 years old and my mobile number is 07504014977 i will tell you more if you send me something we could be really good friends BYE FOR NOW !
shana elmsford chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
funny me. like
twilightshere chapter 2 . 8/16/2007
hm, not the best. A LOT of this stuff was already shown on TV, of course, each person has a uniquie thing, but it seemed as if you were watching the show and writing it down. It was still good and can't wait till the next one.
twilightshere chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
very funny. its really good.
Chris chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
Keep on have a good story here. Everything you have down here I can picture it all.
SmellyThePirate chapter 2 . 4/22/2007
Not too fast I have my prada shoes on! xDD

This story is great! Update soon! ]
SmellyThePirate chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Wow! That was funny! I loved these lines:

[Will: To take Carlton, not have girls but be nice to your cousin… To not take Carlton, have girls and not come back home until 6 a.m. ….? Well…I guess I gotta do what I gotta do.

[Will: Hey I’m on the same school as you and last night I was in bed with 5-