Reviews for The Mirror and the Mask
bluesnowflakes21 chapter 8 . 5/22
why are there so many mistakes...and for gods sake you even called kaname, "loki" what. the. hell?!
DarkHunterLeague chapter 11 . 12/13/2015
Is there any chance of you ever updating this story? I've been waiting 8 years for an update! It's my fave Vampire Knight fanfiction!
D43D43 chapter 11 . 12/7/2015
I'll be waiting for the next chapter. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE ENDING!
Aoi Bara94 chapter 11 . 5/29/2015
I like how in depth you bring the emotions of love, fear, happiness, and shame in each character to make them see that there is a place for one another.
sakurayuri89 chapter 11 . 10/22/2014
Please update soon. I liked it!
Haneko Takahashi chapter 11 . 9/21/2014
7 years. unacceptable T_T
Haneko Takahashi chapter 8 . 9/21/2014
what?! KANAME IS LOKI?! UWAAAAAAAAAAH
IamHaein chapter 11 . 4/12/2014
Please continue... I love your story. :)
Lill5680 chapter 10 . 1/18/2014
This is a great story! But when you put in the depression and suicidal part, well... you kinda ruined it. Depression and suicidal thoughts are really serious and many people can be affected by just the mentioning of it, as I am. And also the fact that you put in the self-harming. I'm saying this so that you understand that putting those parts in can affect many people in depressing ways. So I ask you to please not put parts like that in any other stories, also the part where Kaname thinks he's sick and that no one would want him because of what he did. That can make a big affect on someone that did self-harm. Otherwise I love all you stories! :)
Velius chapter 8 . 12/23/2013
I found it funny how you put at the end where "Scarlet eyes traced every inch of Zero's flushed face before staring into his blue eyes. "Zero..." Loki breathed"
Isn't Zero eyes is amethyst? and shouldn't it be Kaname? o.o but i love it anyway :) good job!
Fangirl chapter 11 . 12/13/2013
? I want more lol
Ririsu-san chapter 11 . 5/12/2013
Really, hurry up. How is kaname doing and what makes Zero's heart stop? Anwser me in a next chapter, please.
jrobinson72 chapter 11 . 4/22/2013
OMG!U gotta finish this! I threw a tantrum when I got to the end! It can't end like this! Grrrrrrrrr...
StuddedHeartbreaks chapter 11 . 3/21/2013
I need more!, :O
I wanna know what happens!
Update soon, please!
Dark Winged Panther chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
lol i still cant get over the fact that the ever so gracefull pureblood slips and falls on his ass XD